𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

TW, mentions of cuts, hitting, use of the F slur, and homophobia

💐

Y/N's POV

I've been in Jamaica for four days. I've learned that my dad will just send me and Peter home and they're going to be here for two more weeks.

Peter has been very different ever since he walked in on me cleaning my cut. I have a small bruise running across my face. People think I did fall but only me and my dad know what happened.

As I sit at dinner, I grow more anxious and less hungry. We are at a really nice restaurant. I'm wearing a dress and everything, it's very nice.

"Okay, Harry. I've found a new girlfriend for you." My dad says and everyone goes quiet. Harry sinks into his seat and Louis tightens his grip around Harry's shoulder. I glare at my father. A new girlfriend? What? "Uhm, her name is Camile Row. She's a model and she is French. She needs some money so I thought I would offer this to her, you don't start till when the album comes out so around May of next year."

"So why are you telling me this now...?" Harry asks, quietly.

What the fuck is this?

"Because I'm excited for you." My dad smirks and throws an arm around me drunkenly.

"For fucks sake, Jack. Do you realize how crazy you sound right now?" Louis bangs his fist on the table.

"This isn't crazy! This is amazing news! Now no one will be seeing you fags anywhere!" My dad shouts and stands up. "I couldn't even imagine that. Nasty! So glad Y/N isn't turning out like her mum." He pats my shoulder and I just cover my face with my hands. "Now if you would excuse me. I have places to be." He storms off and I lean on the table as I continue covering my face.

I'm so embarrassed.

I can feel hot tears running down my cheeks. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. "Hey, don't cry." Peter wraps his arm around me. I quickly wiped my tears away.

I look at everyone, they're all staring at me. " I'm so sorry." Is all I say before I get up and leave, both Harry and Louis glaring at me as if I could have control over this.

I hate him, I hate him. I want to go home and I fucking hate my dad. "Y/N, wait. Where are you going?" Peter follows me.

"I'm getting my mum to come pick us up." I pull out my phone and I text my group with her and Li.

Y/N: please come get me

Lina: babe, nat left to Norway, she said some stuff like going to see her sister or something. There's nothing I can do sorry

I feel more tears prick in my eyes out of frustration. I look up at the sky trying to not cry. I then text Tony.

Y/N: hi

Tony: How can I help you?

Y/N: my mum is busy and I'm in Jamaica with Harry Styles and my dad also Peter. i want to go home

Tony: You want me to come pick you up because Nat isn't available?

Y/N: do i need to repeat myself?