𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫

TW, for my own emotional health I don't want to put all of the trigger warnings cos there is a lot, so all the warnings for infinity war, and smut!

💐

May. It has been four months since everything happened, and now it is warm and I am doing just okay. But I am happy and that is good. I have been thinking about going on holiday by  myself. I know that my grandparents want to visit me and so I've been thinking about going on holiday to Cheshire, England.  I know that they are the ones who raised Jack poorly, and they knew he hit me, but I could really use somewhere to stay and if I go on holiday they are the perfect option. It's not like they were the ones who were horrible to me.

That is how I found myself sitting in the kitchen eating strawberries while scrolling through flights on my laptop. "Hey, kid." I hear Tony.

I glance up, "Hey." I mumble. He then sits next to  me, "What's happening?"

"What are you looking at?" He leans over looking at my laptop, "Flights? Where are you gonna go?"

I pull my laptop towards me, "Don't snoop... Anyway, I'm thinking about going on a  week-long holiday to Cheshire so that I can be alone in crisp air because the air in the U.S. smells of weed, piss, and gas constantly." My words make him let out a laugh, "I would stay at my grandparent's house."

His eyebrows shoot up, "No." He shakes his head.

"Yes." I argue.

He looks at me like I am stupid, "No, I am your legal guardian and I say no to that."

I fold my arms finally looking at him, "But-" I sigh,

"No, you aren't going to go see them, I'm sorry." He shakes his head. "Or at least go with an adult or something, but no seeing your grandparents."

I am now angry because I really don't want to be here anymore, it isn't good for my mental health. I shut my laptop and stand up, "Oh my god." And I walk off to my room. It's genuinely not good for me to live here anymore. I need to be away from here even if it is just for a week. I grab my keys and text Peter telling him I am going to come over.

I get into my car and play Taylor Swift. I really need to leave it is giving me the most anxiety because I feel so trapped. I cry less, but I have more panic attacks, and I am just going to blame that on being in the USA.

When I pull into the parking lot of Peter's house he and Ned are waiting outside for me because we are going to go to coffee because I just want to talk about how I want to leave the country. He walks into my car and opens the door, "Hey, beautiful." He leans over and pecks my lips, "How are you? How is your weekend so far."

I shrug, "Pretty fine, yours?"

He shrugs as well, "I want to go to that coffee shop in soho." I nod my head and begin driving, "Do you feel strange today?"

I nod, "I've been sensing something weird is going to happen, but I don't know." I agree, "I got mad at Tony for something stupid too."

Ned leans forward, "POV, you are the third wheel already but it becomes extra when they are hashtag Spider boyfriend and girlfriend."

I snort, "So true." It goes silent for a minute and I am bopping my head to the beat of the music.

I start to sense something and so I glance to my window and there is a giant wheel spaceship that has crashed, "Stop the car, stop the car, stop the car." Peter repeats. I pull it over and my suit covers me, "Hang on hang on." Peter pulls his pants down and takes his shirt off to put on his suit.