𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞

TW, smut

💐

The day we left for Europe was extremely chaotic.

But when I finally sat on the plane next to Flo, the person who makes me feel safest I felt all the stress relief. Flo and I have kissed a lot of times in the past two days.

We can't seem to stop.

I grab my headphones out of my backpack and grab and blanket and throw it over her lap. "I brought snacks, I stole them from Happy's house," I tell her.

"That's good." She leans in to put her lips on mine but then I stop her, "You alright?"

I shake my head, "Not in public, I am not ready for that yet." I pause, "Cos I am still considered 'famous' and I don't want you or your family to have to deal with that."

She smiles and nods, "I understand."

Flo's POV

I gently brush my fingers across hers, and I run my eyes around her perfect face. She is so, so beautiful and I wish that I could kiss her-

Her hand rips off of mine when Peter comes into her view.

I understand... but I also don't, why just for him?

I see Peter look at our shared blanket with fuming jealousy. Once he sits, she grabs my hand, again.

Y/N's POV

When we are an hour into the flight, I lay my head on Flo's shoulder and she wraps her hand around me. We are still watching Young Royals, but before I know it, I fell asleep. Flo is perfect, she is so sweet and I like her a lot.

There is no one quite as perfect as her.

"Babes, I've gotta use the toilet." I hear Flo whisper. I don't open my eyes, instead, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her shoulder, not even paying attention to my surroundings, "Y/N, I am going to piss my pants."

I shake my head, "I don't care."

"Sorry." She kisses my forehead and my head shoves me off of her.

"Fuck you." I smile at her. I look at the seat next to me where Peter and Ned are, Peter is asleep but Ned is wide awake, looking at me with shocked eyes. I shake my head, "Please, don't tell anyone." I beg.

He nods, "Yeah, uh, yeah." He smiles but then looks away. I thin my lips and look at the seat in front of me. Ned can't keep his mouth shut, especially around Peter.

"You tired?" She climbs over me, but I don't answer because I am over thinking. She grabs my hand and rubs her thumbs across my knuckles, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I just-" I pause, "This isn't about you, but- I'm just really not ready for everyone to know about my sexuality."

She nods, "Yeah, I know."

I shake my head, "Ned, he just saw you kiss me on the forehead. I think he saw me kiss you on the shoulder... I just-"

She wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me close, "It's okay, I understand." She squeezes my arm, "We can keep it on the low until you are ready."