𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 | 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚

TW, mentions of blood, cuts, and bruises

💐

I pull my dark green sheets, covering my head and I groan. "Go away." I squint my eyes shut.

"Jack is here." My mum, Natasha, knocks at my door.

I shake my head. "I don't want to go." I slowly pull the sheets down. I look at my mum and she's glaring at me.

"You have too. He hasn't seen you in months, he's excited." She smiles softly but it's fake.

"I'm not." I wait for her to reply, she doesn't, "Okay, okay. Go now, love. Be out in a minute. Yeah?" I say quickly. She cocks her head in confusion.

"What was that?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

I sit up and grab my phone. "I said, go now, I will be out in a minute." I repeat myself in an American accent. "Get me some breaky, Hm?"

"Yeah... I think Lina is making you something right now. Then you and Jack will go down to the airport." She tells me. I nod my head and my mum exits my room.

I stand up and I make bed sloppily because I'm exhausted. I do not want to go. I love my dad and all, but he spoils me. He buys my love. 

He hurts me.

Plus he reminds me a lot that I was a mistake. Because my mum and him were 'young and dumb' as he says. My parents also argue all of the time when they see each other.

But now that they aren't together, my mum is much happier, especially with her wife, Lina.

My dad also has a shit ton of money, but I don't even know why. He's a part of managing Harry Styles, but he gets way too much money for it.

I'm also British. I was born in Doncaster and raised there till I moved to New York in 2008 when I was four. I still visit Doncaster and London all of the time though.

After I shower and brush my teeth, I put on a green jumper that says 'old lovers hippie music' with a van in the middle, and some gray sweat shorts. I slide on some van socks and some vans with it. I put on a black hat that has a dinosaur on it and once I look good, I grab my suitcase and my backpack and I walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Hey Li." I mumble. She smiles and waves at me, she brushes a piece of her black hair out of her face.

"Morning, I made you some coffee and there's a breakfast sandwich on the table as well." She mutters and looks back down at her book.

"Thanks." I smile at her. She nods and I walk to the table and I sit and eat quickly because I know my dad is waiting for me.

After I'm finished, I clean up my dish. "You ready?" My mum asks. I nod my head. I walk over to Li and I hug her.

"Thanks for the breaky, it was good. I'll miss you." I say in the hug.

"Miss you, love you." She mumbles. I nod my head and I turn to my mum.

"Miss you, mum." I utter and I hug her.