𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

TW, mentions of SA

💐

As soon as we got back, I decided that it was time for me to make a proper dish for Flo. I've seen her almost everyday since we've been back which has been about a week and six days since what happened. I am starting therapy next week to process everything. I don't like to be alone so that's why Happy is dropping me off.

I forgot to text her and tell her that I am coming over, but she shows up all the time unannounced so I'm sure that it is fine. I knock on the door expecting Flo to open the door, but instead it is a 40-50 something year old man, "Can I help you?" He asks.

It's just a man, it's not Jack.

I grip onto my tote, "Is- uh is Flo here?"

"My daughter Florian?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah, I am a friend of hers."

"Ah a friend? Or are you two seeing each other?" He cocks his head.

Oh... her dad must be homophobic or something.

"I mean, yeah, we are..." I stutter. He chuckles, "Uh- sir, what is your name?"

"Jack Davis, yours?"

I gulp and turn around shaking my head with a panic Happy's car isn't there though. "No, no, no, no."

*

"Y/N, wake up your dreaming." I feel Flo shake my shoulder. I jump awake in a cold sweat and tears prick at my eyes, "Shh, it's okay, I'm here." She wraps her arms around me.

"I hate this." I whisper, "I don't want this anymore." I choke out, "I hate it."

"I know, love." She kisses the top of my head and strokes my hair.

"I'm gonna go home today, I need to talk to Happy." For the past four days I've been at Flo's house. I've texted Happy a couple times, but I need to tell him that I need to start therapy as soon as possible. "What time is it?" I ask.

"03:28" Her voice is raspy.

"Would you kill me if I asked you to take me home?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "I can, what's the matter?"

"Just want to sleep in my own bed and think about things, plus I'm meeting Peter at 08:00 to tell him that I am never ever being an Avenger."

"Okay?..." She pauses, "You're not gonna hurt yourself?"

"I wouldn't do that." I mumble, "Happy's house just has loads of locks and alarms on it and so I think that I would feel better there, you can stay over there with me if you'd like."

She nods, "Sure." She sits up and I can see annoyance on her face.

I sit on my elbows, "You okay?" I ask.

She sighs and nods, "Just don't want to get up this early." She then stretches her arms in the air.

"You can go back to sleep, I can call Ned or Peter or someone." I grab her hand.