𝟏𝟏 | 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

TW, a bit of PTSD, mentions of an eating disorder

💐

It is the last day of school before Christmas break. The day is easy and there is barely any work. When I moved into the compound, we figured out a way that I would be able to go to school. I am in my fourth period with Peter. We are sitting in class and suddenly Peter passes me a note.

Are you free after class?

I look over at him and smile. I then write a reply.

Only for an hour, is it important?

Lex and I are going Christmas shopping. I need to get her, her girlfriend Ayla, Peter, Ned, and my parents something. I have been busy with finals so I haven't had the time. I also have to go to Target because the Avengers are going to Disney World for a week, and I feel more nervous than excited.

Over the past two months, my nightmares have slowly started to go away. There still are some, but they rarely ever happen. Peter and I still aren't officially dating, but, I know that if he doesn't ask me soon, I will ask him. Peter passes the note back, finally.

Come over after school and we can play in the snow?

I write back again,

It is cold babes.

Peter smiles grabbing the note from me,

Not the point

I bite on my lip, holding back my grin.

Fine, but I am going shopping with Lex after

Yay yay! Thank you !!

Okay spider-boy

Not funny

Why so defensive Peter?

It's Spider Man :(

Sorry, Spider Man

May also has blueberry cobbler, she asked for you to come over because she wants to talk about the new keeping up with the kardashians episode with you

I let out a laugh and I nod my head at him. I see the teacher glaring at me and I look back down at the paper I am working on.

Sooner than later, the bell is ringing and Peter and I are hand in hand walking out of class. "Our teacher was so mad at us." I giggle, "But, he makes class so boring. Like let me just make my students follow a video and take notes.... Boring as hell."

"It wasn't too bad, bug. I actually really like physics." He explains, "But this is a school of science so-"

"I hate science." I interrupted him.

Peter squeezes my hand, "I think that is just because you have a bad grade, love." He raises his eyebrows.

"Let's go." I shake my head. Since I moved into the compound, my mum still treats me with concern and like I am a child. Last night, we were eating dinner and I didn't finish my food because I was full. She literally asked me bluntly if I had an eating disorder. I ended up arguing with her and I left and went to Peters who showered me with kisses until they stopped being upset.