𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐦𝐞𝐧

TW, death, mentions of cuts and blood, men being men, smut

💐

"Love, get up we need to go help Mr. Stark." I feel Peter shaking me awake. I open my eyes to find myself on the ground... Didn't I just turn all dusty? My body doesn't hurt as bad anymore... What is going on?

I sit up from my spot on the ground? "What's going on, Peter?" I ask.

"I have no idea, but Doctor Strange says we need to help out." I nod and he helps me up, "Are you still hurt, 'cos I'm not."

I shake my head, "Same." We look around, and there are crowds of Avengers, "Come on." I shoot my web and so does he. We swing our way through the portal and land on the ground. Peter and I both dramatically stand up with a half smile. More and more portals open, letting all of the Avengers in.

Ant Man from when we fought in Germany stands up destroying a building looking extremely large and he sets down Hulk, Rhodey, and a Raccoon with a gun... Peter and I squat getting ready for battle, and Thanos looks terrified, his jaw is on the ground. "Avengers!" Cap shouts, he holds out his hand and Mjulnior lands in his hand... I knew it. "Assemble." He finishes.

We run at the Thanos and his team I swing my way through but still, I am incredibly confused...  I am sure that we are still try to get the gauntlet. I punch a alien and another and another. But then Peter grabs my arm, "Come on, lets go ask Mr. Stark what's going on." I nod and we swing to Tony laying on the ground. We run to him and help him up, "Holy cow, you will not believe what's going on." Peter starts, "Remember when we were in space and we got all dusty... and I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone, but Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like it's been five years. Come on, Mr. Stark needs us, where is your girl? And I was like she's not my girl she's my girlfriend-"

"Yeah I am so confused..." I interrupt, but Tony wraps his arms around both of us, "What are you doing?"

He holds us tightly, "Oh..." Peter sighed, "This- this is nice."

We hug for a couple more seconds until we pull away, "I promise I will tell you the entire story while we enjoy some sandwiches with Morgan on the side of the lake." Tony tells us, holding onto both of our shoulders.

Morgan?

"Who's Morgan?" I ask.

His mask covers him, "I'll tell you later, I promise." And he flies away. Peter and I look at each other with confusion.

Peter grabs onto my waist and shoots us up swinging us around, when were in Germany last year- or six years ago I guess, we learned that if I hold onto him and he swings us we get things done quicker. "Hey?!" I shout.

"Yeah?!" He asks. I kick something flying at us away.

"When we get back to Earth, we should call Ned!"

"We are on Earth!"  He says right as we land on the ground.

"I'm so fucking confused." I whine.

Peter shoots his web, "Get the Gauntlet." He tells me. "We've got it."  Black Panther throws it to my arms and I catch it.

"Got it!" I shout.