Chapter 33- Good News

Daniel's POV'

I exerted much force on the pedal for the car to accelerate more speed. I was overwhelmed in so much happiness. I just can't believe all this time Kathy was the cure.

Once I saw the warehouse from car window. I immediately parked it outside. I opened the car then went straight for Kathy. I picked her up bridal style again. I hold her tightly in my arms. Making sure she was secured and unable to slip through and fall off. I quickened my pace towards the door. It was closed. Hmmm, They've must've closed it.

"Open up you guys. Hurry up". I shouted so that they could hear me.

"What's the password?". Bella replied.

I stopped for a few moments in bewilderment.

Wait, I don't know anything about a stupid password. Maybe I didn't listen when they were talking about it.

"Uhhh. Bella is pretty?". I reckoned.

She didn't said anything for a moment, only to be heard by light giggles from her.

"I was just kidding. We don't have a password. Thanks by the way!" She said in between laughs.

I was now pissed. "Can you just open the door please?!". I told her, my voice filled with anger.

"Ok, jeeze".

I can hear from the other side, locks were being opened.

While she was opening the door. I looked both of my sides, not wanting to be caught by zombies. Once he saw my face, she reacted quickly.

"Woah! What happened? And where's-".

"I found the vaccin!". I immediately told her without her finishing her sentence.

Her eyes shot open in amazement. "Where is it then?!".

"Right here" I looked at Kathy in my arms. It went a minute for her to realize that Kathy was the cure.

"What!? Come! Let us spread the good news". She said then backed up a little bit in order for me to come inside.

I walked towards the mattress then place Kathy down gently. I put on a blanket on top of her. Then slowly lead in and kissed her forehead with ease.

I'ver never been so nervous and concern at the same time. I was so glad because my wish came true. She's not dying and the hope for humanity is now in our hands.

Thanks you so much God!

I saw all my friends except Bella rushing in to the doors. They saw us with shocking expressions then ran toward us.

"What happened?". Enrique asked us urgently.

"Why's Kathy looked like she's unconscious?". Jazzy added.

"She's so pale? Is she turning?". Jeeyan asked.

I told them all the events that happened earlier and of course Kathy being the cure. They're faces looked happy, then turned into shocked, then turned worried.

"Well that's good!". Jazzy praised in happiness.

"Indeed". Enrique agreed. "Though we need to move first thing in the morning". He stood up from where he sat then went into his stuffs.

"What?! Again?". Jeeyan whined.

"We're too tired". Jazzy, Jeeyan and Bella said in unison. Enrique looked at them. "Shhhh! You're going to wake her up!". He exclaimed quietly while looking for something in his backpack.

"Yes boss!". Bella mumbled, sarcastically making a salute sign.

"You know what? I'll go check on something". Jeeyan stated.