Chapter 15- Jealous

Kathryn's POV'

"Who are they?". I heard Jeeyan asked me behind my back.

"I don't know". I answered Jeeyan's question but I didn't looked at her. I watched as the girl remove her soldier hat then she whipped her hair like she was in slow motion style. The hell? this isn't Palmolive! but I gotta admit she's beautiful. She scans the area looking for someone then when she saw Daniel she screamed then ran towards his direction.

"Danny! Oh my God. I miss you!". She screamed then jumped into Daniel's arms and then they both hugged each other. She even gave Daniel a nickname but mine is better.

"Eww, girl she's stealing your crab!". Jazzy whispered to me while she gave her a death glare.

"Shush!.. That's very rude of you to say that and we even don't know yet if they're in a relationship together". I whispered back at Jazzy then I feel my heart break when I realized what I just said to her earlier. What if they're really are in a relationship together, I guess I'm just that hopeless with love I guess. Then I heard the backdoor open and it was Bella. She examined how Daniel and that girl talking to each other then she gave them a disgusting look clearly she doesn't ship them.

"Who's that bitch?". She said. My eyes were all wide when I heard her say that then I covered her mouth with my hand and I saw that girl move her face at us.

"Pardon?". She asked Bella harshly while she gave her an angry look. I removed my hand so that Bella can answer her. Oh God, please help Bella.

"Ummm... I said.. Wanna... go to the... beach?". She said nervously then gave that girl a nervous smile. The girl walked towards her direction then Bella closed her eyes because she was scared what was the girl going to do to her but the girl extended her arm to shake hands with Bella.

"Liza.. Liza Soberano". She said then gave Bella a smile and I can tell that it was a fake one.

"Bella.. Bella Emphasis". Bella replied and gave her a smile. When Bella was about to shake her hand, she immediately walk towards the backdoor then bumped Bella's shoulder. How rude!!!!. When everybody was now inside, Bella was doing an about to smack on the face with her face all written in anger. We went inside then took a seat. Then Daniel stands up.

"Ok.. let me introduce them.. This is Luke Hemmings". Daniel said referring to the blond guy then he wave at us then we waved back.

"This is Connor McDonough". Daniel said referring to the other blond guy with blue eyes then he smiled at us and we smiled back.

"And lastly, this is Liza Soberano". He said referring to the girl before.

"C'mon guys! all your breakfasts are now ready". Enrique said in the dining room then the 4 of them stand up while me, Bella, Jazzy and Jeeyan stayed sitting on the couch.

"Aren't you guys coming?". Daniel asked us then we all shook our heads then I quickly remembered that I haven't finished eating my breakfast yet so I ran after them.

"Awww.. Daniel. You made me a cute little breakfast! even though the pancake has been sliced. It's still ok". She said happily while she admires the breakfast that Daniel made for me.

"Umm.. it's not for you Liza, it's for Kathryn". Daniel said shyly while he rubs the back of his neck. Hahaha! Embarrassing!.

"Oh". Liza said while she put her head down in embarrassment. I chuckled while I sat down on the chair where I sat before but Daniel pulled the chair for me like a gentleman while he gave me a smile. I smiled back at him then I saw Liza from the other chair staring angrily at me like she was gonna cry. We prayed then we started to eat our breakfast. After we ate our breakfast we went outside from the dining room. We took our seats from the couch then Enrique walked towards us with a tray and pitcher of juice and some glasses on top. We grabbed our glasses then we drank while we talk to each other. I kept on staring at Daniel and Liza while they were laughing and talking all the things they were doing when they were still on their base. I feel really normal on the outside but in the inside I wanna kill her so badly then I saw Liza kissed Dj's cheek and she gave me a smirk. That's it! I can't stand it.

"Ummm.. I need to go to the kitchen and do this thing". I said then I stand up harshly making them all to look at me. Once I was now in the kitchen, I slammed the door and went into the sink.

"Calm down Kathryn. You don't have to be jealous over them.". I said to myself then closed both of my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes then sighed, I feel someone tapped me on the shoulder so I turned around to look at the person who tapped me and it was Liza. She stand beside me while she washes her hands on the sink.

"You know what. Daniel is a nice guy". She said then I nodded my head and I feel kinda suspicious where is this conversation going.

"Which is.. he's mine and not yours. Daniel could do better without you. Do you even like him?". She said harshly and I feel my inside boiling and both of my hands turned into fist. Calm down Kathryn! she just wants you to fight her so that Daniel thinks she's the innocent.

"No I don't". I said soothingly. LIAR!.

"Well good". She gritted her teeth then she walked back into the living room. I freaking hate her so much!!. I decided to walk back into my friends then I tripped on somebody's foot and my face was the first to hit the ground but then I felt strong arms touched me to stand up then I saw Daniel's face with a worried look plastered on his face. I saw Liza's face before like she was enjoying my pain but now she's regretting that she tripped me with her foot. That's what you get!! Now I'll have the last laugh.

"Ouch, my head hurts". I said while I moan in pain.

"Be right back. I'll go get the ice pack". Daniel said then he quickly ran upstairs. Once he found the ice pack, he went downstairs then sat beside me while he put the ice pack on my forehead gently. I looked at Liza and jealousy was written all over her face. If you could just see her face right now, you're gonna laugh so hard.

***Hello guys! I'm so happy because this story has reached 1K readers and I know it's kinda small but still that made me so happy, oh and I'm so sorry for treating Liza like that, I feel very awful :( .I like her but I really don't know who will I choose for the role of that because.. well, in every Kathniel movies or shows or stories or blah blah blah something like that, she's the mistress? or whatever do you call it, so I'm really sorry :( . So what do you think of this chapter?. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, comment and whatsoever. You can invite your friends to read my story too :) .