Chapter 24- Training

Kathryn's POV'

I was still kissing Dj on the lips. I put both of my arms on his shoulder for support while his hands were still in my waist.I really don't want to break the kiss but when air was an issue, we need to break it.

"I love you... so much. I'll never let anything bad happen to you". He said while he kept on watching my eyes.

"I love you too.. so much". I said while I kept on watching his eyes that I can get lost then I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him.

~1 year later~

Today was the first day of April. It's been a year and things in our house are working pretty good. Me and my friends were very happy that we survived another year and yes, me and Daniel are still in a relationship together. We always hang out with each other, make compliments to each other and other things that a couple would do. Our food supplies are now running low and and basically we need to find some.

"We need to go get some food supplies guys. Our food is not enough for us." Enrique said getting all our attention, we were on the couch sitting on our usual spot. We nodded our head then sighed.

"When are we going to leave?". I asked him while I put my head on Dj's shoulder.

"Tomorrow". Enrique said while he walked upstairs to get his backpack so that tomorrow it will be ready.

"But why?". I asked him but he didn't replied. Maybe because he didn't hear me. I looked at Dj then asked him the same question.

"Well, we're going to help you how to shoot some zombies". He said while he puts his arm around my shoulder and gave me smile.

"Ok, but we already know how to". I replied to him while I was doing a pout so that he would think that he was underestimating us.

"Awww.. c'mon Kathy. Me and Enrique are doing that because we want you and your friends to be safe". He said in a carrying tone.

"Ok.. Mr. Protector". I said to him like a whatever tone.

"You do know that I love you so much". He said to me sweetly while he makes puppy eyes and pouts.

"Yeah, I know that. You're just that head over heels for me Dj.". I said then pinched his cute nose and he giggled.

"C'mon guys! lets role". Enrique said then signals us to go outside. We stand up from the couch then jog outside of the backdoor. We saw a starting line, a finnish line, and some planks that looks like a shooting area and some bottles in the end.

"So.. when do we start?". Bella said in a confident tone while she stretches both of her arms then doing a jumping in place.

"First you need to run 2 laps so that you're all in shape". Enrique said then blows his whistle making us to jog towards the starting line. A zombie heard it then jump across the fence and ran towards Enrique. He was just calm then point the gun in the left without looking at the zombie then he shot it on the head and put the gun back in his back pocket.

"Wow!. I have so much to learn". Bella said in a dreamy tone while both of her hands are interlaced together then she blink slowly. Jeeyan hit Bella on the stomach by her elbow.

"Go!". Enrique said then he signals us to go and we started jogging around the field. Minutes later, we were now in the first lap. I was the 2nd to the last person who was jogging while Jeeyan was the 1st then Jazzy followed and Bella was the last.  I was really tired and I was like dying from running. I felt myself from jogging getting slower and slower. I closed my eyes because I really can't take it anymore. I catch my breath while I was still jogging. When I open my eyes, Bella was now jogging beside me.

"Hey! Kathryn". She greeted me then wave at me. I was shocked because Bella was now infront of me. I know this might sound kinda O.A. but this is so unacceptable because Bella is like the laziest person in the universe and now she is infront of me. They were now very far from me and I was running very slowly. I really wanted to quit that time until I heard someone cheering my name so I decided to open my eyes and turned my head to look at where the sound was coming from.

"Gooo! Kathy!". It was Daniel. He kept on saying those words while he was holding a sign that says 'Go Kathy, You can do it <3" and waving it on the air. Watching Daniel supporting me made my heart flutter and suddenly I have the courage to run faster. I jog faster and faster until I was now jogging passed by Bella.

"Hey! Bella". I said to her then wave at her and her eyes were all wide. I kept on jogging until I was now infront of them then I saw the finnish line and finally I made it, I was the first. I was so happy and kept on jumping with joy. I saw Dj ran walk towards me.

"Congrats! You were great out there!". He said very proud of me then removed a few strands of hair on my face.

"I couldn't do it without you. Which is why I wanna say thank you". I said then I kissed him on the cheeks. He didn't say anything but he was just smiling like an idiot.

"Ok guys.. break time". Enrique said then me and Dj sat on the grass and then he went inside to get me a glass of water. Once he was now outside, he walk towards me and gave me the glass of water.

"Thank you". I thanked him then drank the water.

"Don't mention it. It's my duty to take care of you". He said while he wiped some of the sweat on my face. Awww.. he's so sweet!.

I just gave him a cheeky smile.

"C'mon guys! Break time is over". Enrique yelled while clapping. We stand up then then jog towards the shooting area. I was in the first row, next was Bella, then Jeeyan and Jazzy. I'm not really good at guns. I guess I'm the weakest of the group.

"First you need to reload". Enrique said then we picked up our handguns that was beside us and  reload it.

"Then shoot!". Enrique said then we started shooting. It's ok, if we shoot our handguns because it was put by a silencer. [A/N: It is a device that is attached to a handgun that reduces the sound of the handgun when it is fired]. I really don't know how to shoot or sight. I just kept on shooting the bottles. While I was shooting the bottles I felt someone wrap both of his arms around me then he put his hands on my handgun.

"A little bit higher then to the a little to the right". He said then put his head on my shoulder while he was teaching me to sight the gun at the bottle. I looked at him and it was my one and only charming boyfriend.

"There.. then shoot it!". He said while he was still in that position then he helped me squeeze the trigger and finally I shot the bottle.

"There you go". He said then let go of our position and kissed me on the cheek sweetly. I smiled to myself that what a wonderful boyfriend Daniel could be, he's caring, he's thoughtful, he's supportive and a perfectly handsome guy, if I may add. Hahaha.. Hours have passed and I just shot 80 bottles, and of course Dj taught me and I actually got the hang of it. I was kinda tired so I stopped shooting then sighed and looked up in the sky. The sky was now dark and we need to get inside.

"Its getting darker already. We need to get inside". Enrique said then we all went inside. This was one of the most tiring day of my life.

***Hello readers! So I'm very sorry because I haven't updated yet because long story short, I've got some internet issue and right now I'm using my neighbor's internet.. so. I'm sorry neighbors for not asking your permission.. Lewls! Like it ?. Love it ?. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, comment and whatsoever.. NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ! ..