Chapter 14- Visitors

Kathryn's POV'

Uhg! It's morning already?. I groaned as the sun's bright light touched my face so I decided to open my eyes, showing Bella pointing me a flashlight on the face.

"What the hell?!?!". I said to Bella with so much anger in my body because she just woke me up so freaking early.

"Good Morning too Kathryn". She said with a smile on her face, I just rolled my eyes at her. I quickly sit up and watch the place and it was still dark like 5:00 in the morning. I gave her a confused look.

"Enrique said that we should now clean because somebody called him on the radio that they will come and visit them". Bella said while he signals me to get up.

"Ok ,ok.. and will you please turn that flashlight off". I said to her kinda annoyed, she turned the flashlight off then I stand up and stretch both of my arms.

"May I know who are the people who are going to visit in here?". I asked Bella while we both went outside of the tent then I turned my flashlight on. I saw that Enrique and Daniel's tent are now gone. I think their probably inside right now, then I saw Jeeyan and Jazzy throwing the logs outside the fence. I waved at them then they wave back.

"Good Morning Kathryn". Jazzy and Jeeyan all greeted me in unison while they walk towards us.

"Good Morning too". I greeted them back while I gave them a warm smile. We fixed our tent, bags and sleeping bags.

Daniel's POV'

Me and Enrique were now inside while the girls are outside fixing all their things. Enrique was cooking for our breakfast then I was thinking if maybe I should cook Kathryn a breakfast but the only thing is, I really don't know how to cook. Maybe I should ask Enrique to help me. I tapped his shoulder then he turned his head to take a look at me.

"What?". He asked while he was pouring flour on the bowl.

"Can you help me how to cook?".

I replied hoping that he would say yes.

"Let me guess, you're gonna cook Kathryn a breakfast". He said while he raised me eyebrow.

"Wow! how'd you know?". I asked Enrique in disbelief. It's like he has powers to read minds.

"It's so obvious Daniel. I see the way you look at Kathryn and the way you're around her and actually this is the first time you asked me to help you something that involves cooking. He said. Am I really that obvious?

"Oh, Ok.. so is that a yes?". I asked him giving him a puppy look.

"Yeah sure, I'll help you" He replied but I'll make sure that no one knows, it's just only between me, Kathy and Enrique.

"But don't tell the other girls ok?". I added then he nodded his head in understanding.

"Lets get this started!". He said then went into the refrigerator to get some ingredients for the pancake and he took out a plastic bag of bacon. Many hours later, We finally finished cooking our breakfast. I exhaled heavily while I sit down on the chair because I was extremely tired but cooking Kathryn a breakfast is totally worth it.

"Hey Daniel, can you call them all". Enrique commanded me nicely then I went outside the backdoor and called them.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!". I shouted so that they would hear me.

Kathryn's POV'

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!". A familiar male voice shouted at us making us all to look at him and it was Daniel. We all went inside then went into the dining room to eat. I feel that I really need to pee so I asked my friends that I need to pee first, they all nodded their head then I immediately ran upstairs. After I was done peeing myself, I went outside of the bathroom then went downstairs to eat my breakfast but when I opened the dining room door, Bella, Jeeyan and Jazzy went outside. I was confused why were they already done eating so fast. I took a peak on the dining room door and their plates were barely even touched. That's odd.

"What's wrong you guys. I'm not going to believe you if you will all say you're on a diet because Bella doesn't do that". I asked them then they turn their back to look at me.

"We're not on a diet. We just ate too much marshmallows yesterday". Jeeyan said then they started to rub their tummy while they moan in pain. I just shook my head then walk inside the dining room and I saw Dj sitting on the dining table while he was staring on the corner with an expressionless face like he was waiting for someone.

"Hey Dj". I said so that I can get his attention, when he saw me, his face brights up then immediately grab my hand while I just laughed as I was being pulled by Dj because I don't know what his monkey business is up to. When I was now sitting at the chair, I saw a pancake with a syrup on top then on the side of the plate there's 2 strips of bacon and lastly a note beside the plate that says 'Good Morning Beautiful' with a heart drawing on the last. To be honest with you, this is the sweetest breakfast that anyone has ever made for me.

"Awww.. who made this for me?". I asked him while still looking happily at the plate.

"I did". He replied then I looked at him and he gave me one of his killer smiles

"Oh please, you don't even know how to cook". I said while I raised him an eyebrow showing that I don't believe him.

"Well, Enrique taught me how to and after a couple of minutes have past I know now how to cook". He said with a big smile on his face. He's so sweet! even though Enrique told me that he hates cooking but I bet he tried so hard so that he can cook a breakfast... FOR ME!. Then I heard Daniel snap his fingers in my ears making me to be back into reality.

"Huh? what?". I asked him.

"Are you going to eat or not?. Here let me feed you". He said then he grabs a spoon and sliced a piece of the pancake. He put the sliced pancake on the spoon then slowly shove it on my mouth while he makes a choochoo train sound. What am I? a 3 year old. I giggled when the pancake was now on my mouth then I chewed it slowly trying to taste it and it was amazing.

"What? did you like it?". He asked me while he gave me a curious look.

"I don't like it". I said in a fake disappointed tone but he doesn't seem to notice that it's fake then his big smile turned into a frown.

"Oh". He said in a very sad tone. I don't like Daniel seeing him like this then I quickly said something.

"I LOVE IT!". I yelled out loud and gave him a smile then his frown turned into his adorable smile and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back then we break the hug.

"Umm.. You got something on your mouth". Daniel said then he wiped the syrup on the corner of my mouth by using his thumb. He gently wiped it away while I was feeling butterflies all over my stomach.

"There!". He said then I thanked him and the door opened.

"Hey Dj! they're here". Enrique said then he signals us to go outside. We all walked outside the backdoor then a helicopter landed on the plain grass. Hmmm.. they must be the visitors.

"Hey Dj, Who are they?". I asked Daniel but he didn't respond, maybe because of the loud sound of the helicopter, I guess. Then a thin, tall black long haired girl and 2 handsome guys went down from the helicopter.

***Eh meh Ged! Who are they? Dun Dun Dun Dun!!! .. Lewls xD .. Sup guys! So I'm here now in Davao taking care of my uncle because he's sick and I absolutely have no idea what disease.. So did you like this chapter? Let me know what you think and pretty please leave a comment, vote and whatsoever :).