Chapter 1- How It Started

A/N

Hello there my wonderful readers!

I would like to inform you that this is my first ever story here in wattpad. So please excuse me if you will detect that some of my sentences in my story has grammatical errors or typographical errors because I am still a freshmen student in high school. I am still practicing on improving my writing skills, especially in English. Anyway, you can message me to correct my grammars.

Another one is using of expletive words when commenting in my story is forbidden therefore if you are the kind of person who likes to cuss, curse or swear a lot, I suggest you to just stay away from the comment section because you literally have no idea what I'm capable of, and yes, that was a threat (Hahah!). Furthermore, any suggestions or concerns regarding to my story is always accepted so go ahead and send me a message.

And also, Votes! and Comments! are highly appreciated. Without any further ado I welcome you to my story.

Kathryn's POV'

What would you do if all of this enjoyment that you felt during the brightest days of living on earth would suddenly turn into a ghastly nightmare.

My name is Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo for I have witnessed the agony of surviving this horrifying apocalypse. Impossible right? yet real, therefore I will ask you this question, would you be able to survive this kind of outbreak, where everyday you will murder your own kind then see them die in front of your very eyes and everyday you just have to suffer the wrath of the monsters that are lurking around the streets?. Seems a bit narcissist to me.

You might be thinking that I'm one of those snobbish little teenage girls who can't stand firmly on her own, well to tell you I'm not one of those girls. Actually, I survived a year without any guidance of any adult. 

Here I am now, sleeping peacefully on the cozy bed without anyone bothering me but turns out it only lasted for what seemed like only a minute. I was awakened by both hands on my body, shaking me as if there was no tomorrow but I didn't get up yet because I've been fighting zombies for over a year, who wouldn't be exhausted in that kind of activity everyday.

"Kathryn! Get up! when need to move now". It was my friend Bella, she was feeling irritated at the stubborn attitude I just did.

Bella has been my bestfriend for a very long time. She is 17 years old, she is thin , her eyes are brown , her hair is straight, she likes to put bows on her hair and sometimes she can be funny and weird at the same time.

"It's six o'clock in the morning. Can you like freaking shut up?". I groan as I said those words to her as a reply.

She laughed sarcastically "Yeah, like we're going to wait here until we're going to starve to death then a bunch of zombies show up and eat our brains.".

I didn't respond to her and actually I wasn't really paying attention to her because I'm the kind of person who likes to sleep.

"Kathryn, please wake up with a cheery on top". She said as if she was like begging for mercy.

I still didn't payed attention to her. When the moment I thought she was now gone, I quickly drifted back into sleep.

I was now enjoying my sleep until I was interrupted when I felt somebody grabbed my left foot then harshly yanked me out of the bed.

Here I am now on the cold hard floor feeling my back hurt like it was blown by a torpedo.

Ok, I think I was exaggerating.