Chapter 13- Soldier

Kathryn's POV'

I was now peacefully sleeping until I heard loud snores all over the place. I tightly close my eyes and covered my ears but the snore is so loud, I really can't take it anymore so I opened my eyes to look for the one who is snoring so loud. I scan the place then it was Bella, I tiptoed towards her direction and tried to shake her body so that she would wake up. I kept on shaking her body until she said something.

"Uhhh.. No! Santa don't eat my goldfish". She said to herself then she faced the other direction.

"Wait.. Santa?". I whispered to myself then gave Bella a weird look. Hahaha! you're the weirdest friend I have ever met in my whole life Bella. I was thinking that I should not wake Bella up because I don't want to interrupt her........ 'no comment' dream.

"Merry Christmas Bella". I whispered to her ear then I giggled a little and decided to go outside to take some air. Once I was outside the tent, I stretched both of my arms and inhale heavily then I exhaled slowly. I was smiling from ear to ear as cold air hit my skin and shut my eyes then I feel someone staring at me on the left so I turned my head to the left side and I saw Daniel sitting on the log with a shocking look on his face.

"That was a very dramatic breathing you got there Kathy". Daniel said while he clapped and he added a standing ovation.

"Hahaha... Whatever!". I said with my voice filled with sarcasm while I role my eyes at him.

Daniel's POV'

I was wondering why Kathryn was outside so I decided to go ask her.

"So.. What are you doing here outside?". I asked her then she sat beside me.

"Bella was snoring like a pig and I really can't stand it so I decided to go outside to take up some air. How about you?". She replied to my question before then she asked me too.

"Just thinking all of this stuffs. I guess". I replied to her but she doesn't know that the real was I can't really sleep because whenever I close my eyes I picture her face all the time, it's like she was invading my mind and I can't really can't stop it. She nodded her head.

"Umm.. Dj, can I ask you something?". She asked me then I signaled her to go on.

"Who are you?". She asked me. What kind of question is that?

"Umm.. I'm Daniel?". I answered her question not quiet sure if that's the answer she is looking for.

"No, I mean. You and Enrique are very good with guns. You have alot of guns. You got Tamohawks. You know how to point and aim your guns. You know how to kill zombies like you're some kind of a professional kil-". She said but she suddenly shut her mouth making her not to finish her sentence. She put her head down then she went silent. I then realized what she's now thinking. Oh my God! is she thinking that I'm a killer?

"Oh no! I'm not a killer. I would never do such a thing!". I said to her then gave her a real innocent look.

"But how do I know you're not a killer". She asked me like if she should trust me.

"Well if I was.. You and your friends are probably dead right now. I said to her the logic then she nodded her head.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry Dj". She apologized to me.

"It's ok. The truth is, me and Enrique are soldiers. We were sent sent out to look for people who are immune to the infection". I said to her then her face was impressed.

"Wow! that's cool. You're too young to be a soldier you know". She said while she crossed her arms.

"Yeah.. but the time we're experiencing right now. I don't think there is any rule for that".

I said to her. She nodded her head in agreement.

"I really wish that you could find whoever that immune dude is". She said while she looked up in the sky.

"Yeah, I hope so too". I responded to her. I really do wish that I could find the immune so that me and Kathryn would be together happily ever after. I kept on watching Kathryn why she's staring up in the sky.

"What are you watching up in the sky?". I asked her wanting to know why.

"Ever since I was a little kid. I kept watching the stars twinkling at night. My mom said that whenever I feel sad about something I just look up in the stars then I feel relax". She answered me while she was still looking up. I nodded my head then looked up in the sky. I realized that she's right, when you're watching the stars twinkling up in the sky, you can easily get lost by its beauty while you feel your body slowly relaxed. We were watching the beautiness of the sky until I feel Kathryn leaned her head on my shoulder. I feel butterflies everywhere while my heart was beating faster. Why does this girl have so much affect on me.

"Hey Dj?". I heard Kathryn asked me sweetly while she was still on my shoulder.

"Yeah Kathy". I replied.

"Why are you shaking like you're going to have a heart attack". She asked me confused.

"Oh nothing, I guess I'm just a little bit cold. That's all". I respond to her like it was nothing. Then we saw a shooting star on the sky while we were still in that position. Tonight was just beautiful. Many minutes later, I didn't noticed that I fell asleep then I feel Kathryn's head still on my shoulder. I smiled to myself because Kathryn was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up so I gently put her head on the log without her being notice then I opened their tent and picked up Kathryn bridal style. I slowly moved inside then I wasn't really looking where I was going so I accidentally kicked Bella on the back. Oh shit!

"Ahhhh! I've been shot! mayday mayday! fall back. I repeat fall back!". Bella said in her sleep while she squirm so much. What is that? World War 3?. Once I heard it, I was about to laugh but I hold it because I don't want to wake them up. I really can't hold my laugh anymore so I quickly put Kathryn in her sleeping bag and immediately went outside. Once I was in my tent, I burst out laughing making Enrique to wake up.

"Jesus Christ! Daniel!. What the hell is wrong with you". He shouted but not too loud while he gave me an angry look. Uh oh.. I just woke up papa Enrique.

"Umm.. Nothing". I replied to him and put my head down.

"You're weirder than Bella. Now get to bed". He command me then I immediately went to my sleeping bag. Lesson learned never mess with papa Enrique.

"Yeah.. tell me about it". I murmured in my breath then shut my eyes.

***Hi my wonderful readers ^_^. Did you like this chapter? Let me know what you think. Don't go yet without leaving a vote, comment and whatsoever. C'mon I don't bite :>. Oh and sorry for all the wrong grammars in this chapter because I don't really check it so if you could just please bare with me people :).

I am 13 and I'm wearing a tutu of candy :O Shocking isn't it? ...

~Bella from twilight :D