Chapter 6- Breakfast

Kathryn's POV'

Thank God I slept peacefully last night because of Daniel's comforting skills. I was very happy that me and him are now friends. Last night made me think that I think I do have a crush on him. I don't know if I should tell my friends or not. I opened my eyes and I saw a letter on the table so I decided to go get it and read it. I carefully remove Daniel's arms around me trying to not wake him up. Once I removed Daniel's arms I tiptoed slowly towards the table to get the letter then opened it and read it. And it was a letter from Bella.

- - -

Dear Kathryn,

    First of all, I want to greet you and Daniel a Happy Birthday..Nah! Just kidding Good Morning I mean. Me, Jazzy, Jeeyan and the handsome Enrique went to the woods to get some water and logs. I was gonna wake you up until I saw your sweet little moment there with Daniel so I decided to not to wake you up.

After reading that one I felt my face really heating up and I think I just blushed then I continued reading.

You and Daniel will cook your own food. Oh, and dont worry about us because Enrique cooked us our breakfasts... Isn't he dreamy?.

                                Your Bestie,

                                   Bella ;)

I laughed a little at the last part she wrote then I heard Daniel groan. I looked at him while he stands up from the bed then he turn his head to look at me.

"Good Morning". He said with his morning voice then gave me a warm smile.

"Good Morning". I said and gave him a warm smile too.

"So.. Do you have any idea where our friends are?" He asked me while he gets his towel on the drawer.

"Well... they left us". I said then go to the bed and fixed it nicely.

"Oh.. ok". He said then opens the bathroom door and went inside to take a shower. After I finished fixing the bed I quickly opened the drawer to get some clothes in the drawer.. Oh and by the way, Daniel and mine's stuffs are separated which means I get my own drawer and he get his own too because Hello! who would want to share her stuff with the a boy in the same drawer. I was waiting for Daniel so I sat on the bed. Many minutes later, Daniel went outside and the one that made me shock was he's only wearing a towel. O.M.G. he looks so hot with no t-shirt on. I gulped as I watched him in the mirror with small water slowly flowing down his body while he was looking on the drawer for something. I think I'm staring at him, I tried not to stare but I couldn't! It's like my eyes are being hypnotized by his perfect body.

"Why don't you take a picture... It'll last". He said then looked me at the mirror while smirking. Shit! he was watching me the whole time. I put my head down to hide my blush.

"Hey! don't hide your blush.. You look so cute when you blush!". He said then winked at me in the mirror which made my heart go flip and blush even harder. I was soooo embarrassed and blushing like crazy. I can't take it anymore.

"Ummm... I should go outside so you can now change your clothes. I said in a shy tone then quickly ran outside of the room. I stand outside beside the door and try to process what just happened.

Does Daniel like me? then I smiled like there was no tomorrow.

Daniel's POV'

I love messing around with Kathryn and to be honest with you I haven't do that to a girl before. I think she's the first girl that I like. The truth is I wasn't really going to get something on the drawer, I just want to know what will she react when she sees me shirtless. I gigged as I thought that I just made her blush hardly. I wore a plain white t-shirt, skinny jeans and my black converse. I went outside of the room then found Kathryn beside the door leaning against the wall.

"Hey.. Ummm.. It's your turn". I said then she nodded her head and went inside the room. Once she was done taking her bath; she went outside. She was wearing a batman t-shirt, skinny jeans, a purple vans shoes and she puts her hair in a ponytail style. Then she went downstairs to go to the kitchen.

"Hey! Wait up!. I yelled as I ran after her. When we arrived at the kitchen, she opened the fridge and get some eggs.

"So... Watcha doin' there?". I asked her while she moved towards the stove and I kept on following her.

"I'm gonna cook us a breakfast". She said while getting the frying pan then she turn the stove on and put the frying pan on top of the stove.

"Ok.. go and fix the dinning room while I cook the eggs". She said then pours the oil on the frying pan and grabs a spoon.

"No, No, No...". I said while grabbing her hand wear the spoon was then I continued.

"Let the professional do it". I said then let go of her hand. Even though I literally have no idea how to cook because Enrique is the one who always cooks the food, I just want to impress Kathryn.

"Ok.. It's all yours". She said then gave me the spoon and backed off. I walk towards the stove then gulped. I was just standing there while Kathryn was standing behind me with her ams crossed. Oh God she's making me tense.

"Daniel, Let me remind you that our food won't cook itself you know". She said and kept on waiting for me to move something. Think Daniel! Think!.

"I'm a professional! I can't work with this". I said then I pointed at the spoon which made her realize that I need a spatula she nods her head then went to look for a spatula. I shouldn't have volunteered to cook now I'm gonna be so embarrass. I regret it so badly. I should've just fix the dinning table then Kathryn would be so happy at me that we worked togther. I was in another world until I felt somebody grab me on the shoulder.

"Ahhhh! zombie please don't eat me". I said while shutting my eyes in terror.

"Well... I'm gonna eat you if you won't start making us a breakfast! and its Kathryn". A familiar voice said and it made me realize that it was Kathryn. I then looked at her and she gave me the spatula. Oh God.. what should I do?. I just stand there and didn't do anything. I heard Kathryn sighed at the back.

"You can't cook.. Don't you?". She said then raised me an eyebrow. I was gonna say No but I need to stop lying so I slowly nodded my head, I thought she was gonna be mad at me but she just laughed.

"Hahaha... You don't know how to cook???.. And you call yourself 'Mr. Professional'!?". She said in between laughs while I just stood there watching her laugh then I saw two eggs and an evil grin formed on my face. I quickly grabbed the egg and hide it in my back without her noticing me. I slowly moved towards her back then quickly break the egg on her head. She was shocked while the egg was falling down her face.

"Daniel!!!! .. What the heck is wrong with you?!?!". She yelled with an angry tone in her voice while I was laughing like a maniac. She saw a flour besides the stove then made her hand full of flour and the next thing was I was covered with flour all over my body.

"Sweet Revenge!" She said then she started to laugh even harder.

"Oh yeah????". I said then she ran towards the living room and I quickly followed her with a bag of flour in my hand. I kept on throwing her some flour and she kept on dodging them. We were like kids playing and messing around until our friends was at the door.

"Oh my God guys! What did you do?!?". Enrique said then all there jaws were dropped because of the mess me and Daniel just did.

***Hey!! This is the author speaking, (hahaha duh! miss author, who would it be? your grandma perhaps) umm, I would like to say pretty please comment, vote and whatsoever.. Oh, and sorry if there are grammatical errors in this chapter.. ok bye!