Chapter 18- Goodbye

Kathryn's POV'

I sit up and stretched both of my arms. I yawned then he smiles.

"Kathryn! Daniel! come downstairs. We all ate our dinner except for you guys". Enrique shouted downstairs. I looked at Daniel then he nodded his head and we went downstairs to eat our dinner. Me and Daniel took our seats then of course, we prayed and ate our dinner.

"Ill do the dishes". Daniel said then she grabbed my plate and grab his. Awww, such a gentleman but wait, he already helped me so much today. I quickly stood up from the chair and ran after him into the sink.

"Daniel wait!". I said then grabbed his shoulder making him to stop from walking. He gave me a confused look.

"I'll do the dishes". I said to him while I grabbed the 2 plates from his hands.

"But Kath-". He said but I cut him off.

"You already helped me alot today and I really wanna make it up to you". I said with a begging look on my face. He smiled then nodded his head and he walked out of the dining room. I sighed then I went into the sink to clean the dishes. While I was washing the dishes I heard the door open then footsteps coming closer.

"Oh, Dj. Did you forget some-". I said then when I turned around to face him, I didn't finished my sentence because fear immediately takes over my body then I feel my heart beating really fast.

"Uhhh.. H-h-hey the-there L-Li-Liza". I stammered nervously while she steps closer to me. I was thinking really deep if I should yell for help or run away.

"Hello Kathryn". She said casually  then grabbed a plate then washed it. Hmm, I'm not gonna fall for the act natural style. Is she going to smack me in the face with a plate?. I need to think fast. I saw a fork in the sink then I quickly picked it up and point it at her while I moved backwards away from her. She gave an unbelievable look then step closer to me.

"Stay back! I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it". I said trying to sound bravely while I kept on moving backwards and she kept on moving closer.

"Really a fork?. I'm not gonna hurt you Kathryn. Please, just don't be scared". Liza begged me to stop me from moving away from her so I stopped and put the fork down then I signaled her to go on.

"I wanna say sorry for hurting you and treating you badly before. I'm so sorry. I really feel bad". She apologized to me feeling really sorry. I know Liza is not lying anymore because I can see it in her eyes that she truly feel sorry for me.

"I'm sorry too Liza". I apologized to her then we both gave each other a warm smile.

"So we're now cool?". I asked her nicely.

"Yeah, I think I could use another friend". She replied happily then we went into the sink to finish cleaning the dishes. While we were washing the dishes, we talked about each other, I told her how we end up in here, how are things between my parents and then she told me how she and Daniel became friends, how Daniel was a naughty kid to his parents and other incredible things. Liza is a nice girl after all, she can be a bitch sometimes but when you will see the true her, she's very humble.

"Hey Kathryn! Jeeyan and Bella won't give me their maga-". Jazzy said but when she opened the door she stopped talking when she saw us Liza and me washing the dishes together. She was speechless while she dropped her jaw then Jeeyan and Bella went inside the dining room and their expressions was just like Jazzy's. Me and Liza was just laughing at them.

"Can you explain Kathryn what is the meaning of this?". Jeeyan asked me with a questioning look on her face.

"We're friends now. She apologized to me before". I said with an assure look on my face then Liza nodded her head.

"I'm so sorry guys. It won't happen again. I promise!". Liza said hoping that my friends would believe her and they did. They nodded their head.

"I believe somebody didn't apologized to someone yet". I said then my friends notice that I was referring to them.

"We're sorry too Liza.". My friends said in unison then Liza smiled at them.

"Especially Bella". Jazzy added then Bella glared at her and we all just laughed.

"Group hug!". Liza shouted then we all group hug at each other.

"Hey guys. Enrique said that it's time for bed". That dude said, I believe his name was Luke then we nodded our heads and said 'goodnight' to each other.

~The Next Day~

"Awww.. Do you really have to go?". I asked Liza while I gave her a sad face.

"Yeah. Captain McGregor needs us". She said while she also gave me a sad face. After we were waiting for the helicopter, the helicopter finally arrived.

"So I guess this is goodbye now". Liza said then she half smiled.

"Goodbye Liza. It was nice meeting you". I said then she nodded her head. Connor, Luke and Liza walk towards the helicopter then Liza turned around to look at us once more and wave at us. We all waved back then she went into the helicopter and Connor extend his hand so that Liza could reach the helicopter. Liza hold Connor's hand then she jumped and after that she tapped the wall of the helicopter then the helicopter went up then it flew away. Me and my friends all sighed because we know that we will miss Liza.

"You know guys. I'm really gonna miss her". Bella said while she crossed her arms and a depressed look on her face.

"Yeah we will". I said then we went inside. We all ate our lunch then I decided to go out for a walk beach. The beach is not really far from here, if you can just walk past the forest, you'll be arrived in your destination.

Daniel's POV'

I saw Kathryn outside then she jumped over the fence. I was really curious where the heck she's going so I secretly followed her without Kathryn noticing me.

***Heeey! did you like this chapter? Let me know what you think! and don't forget to vote, comment and whatsofreakingever.