Chapter 12- Truth Or Dare

Daniel's POV'

"Ugh!!!.. guys, remind me not to eat marshmallows again". Bella said as she whined in pain from eating too much marshmallows. She's got a point though, we just ate 2 bags of marshmallows and now were suffering stomach ache then I feel my eyes are getting heavy and heavy at the moment.

"I'm tired". I said as I yawn and stretch both of my arms.

"Yeah.. me too". Kathryn said while she rubs both of her eyes.

"Ok.. Everybody go to sleep now". Enrique said while he stands up from the log and signals us to go to our tents. We all stand up and went inside to our tents to sleep.

Kathryn's POV'

I yawned as I went inside the tent. The tent was very big so you can just stand up whatever you want. We opened our sleeping bags and put it in our places, once Bella was done putting her sleeping bag she immediately took a seat then Jazzy and Jeeyan followed her and they made a circle. Bella put a very small glass and an illustration board on the center. I was wondering what they up to then I realized what they're going to play.

"Oh my God! Don't you dare play that dangerous game!". I said to them while my voice was filled with fright like I'm having a heart attack.

"Jeeze, Kathryn.. no one's gonna die if we're just gonna play truth or dare. There's nothing dangerous about that". Jazzy said while she gets the powder in her backpack and put it on the glass. Oh, I thought they were going to play spirit of the glass. Hahaha! Your mind has so many imaginations Kathryn.

"Yeah... now shut your mouth and get your butt in here". Jeeyan said while she signals me to come then Bella pats the empty space beside her.

"No thanks. I think I'll go pass". I respond to them then I shook my head.

"Awww.. Don't be such a KJ Kathryn. Jazzy said then all of their lips were now pouting and they added cute puppy eyes. I really can't resist the cuteness of my friends so I nod my head then join their game.

"Yay! too irresistible for you?". Bella said then she gave me a smirk on her face. Pfffft! show off. I pinch both of her cheeks then when I let go, she touched both of her cheeks then shouted 'Ouch!'. We signaled her to shut up then she acted like she was zippering her mouth.

"Lets get started! Jeeyan, goes first next is Bella then me and lastly Kathryn". Jazzy stated while she points at us when she was saying the names. We all nod our head.

"Ok, Jeeyan.. truth or dare?". Bella asked Jeeyan with the most evil smile on her face.

"Ummm.. Dare?". Jeeyan replied not sure of her answer.

"I dare you to be my butler for the next 5 days". She said happily that now she has her own personal butler. Jeeyan's eyes became wide and quickly shook her head in disagreement.

"Well.. lets see what Mr. powder has to say about it". Bella said while she dips her finger on the cup of powder and then showing it of to Jeeyan.

"I'd rather have my face filled with powder than to serve you for 5 days!". Jeeyan said trying to sound confidently. Then Bella does her evil laugh then we all dip our finger on the powder and put it on Jeeyan's face. Jeeyan shuts her eyes then gulped.

"Hey! stop squirming". I said while trying to put powder on Jeeyan's nose. We all laughed at Jeeyan's face because her face was now filled with power. She looks like a snowwoman.

~Many minutes later~

We kept on laughing at each other because all of my friends' faces are now filled with powder. Jazzy was being dared to slap herself but she didn't do it then Bella must tell the truth that does she like Enrique but she didn't admit that she likes Enrique even though it's so obvious. Now it is my turn to do the truth or dare.

"Kathryn.. truth or dare?". Jazzy asked me while she wiped some powder on her face.

"Ummm.. I think I should go with truth because I'm not really in the mood for a dare right now". I replied to Jazzy and preparing for myself for the question. My friends' faces look like they're thinking really deeply then Bella's face suddenly blooms and quickly whispered something on Jazzy and Jeeyan's ears.

"The question is... Do you like Daniel?". Bella said while she was holding an invisible microphone and gave it to me so that I may now answer. What is this.. a talk show?. Then Jazzy and Jeeyan's faces move closer like they were listening to an interview. Seriously? of all the questions in the world, why choose that question.

"Well..... I like Dj but.. only as a friend but I do have a crush on him. Only that, no less no more". I replied to them. Hahaha! wow Kathryn! Is it real? Is it real?. Shut up brain!. Then their faces were confused.

"Dj?". Jeeyan said while they're exchanging faces at each other.

"Well.. I call him now that. I just gave him a nickname earlier". I replied to them. Then they started screaming like they were in a boy band concert. Yeah, those are my friends alright, always fan girling about boy bands.

"Did he gave you a nickname too?". Jazzy asked with so much curiosity in her voice.

"Well.. Ye-". I said but all of my friends cut me off by jumping and screaming. Then we see the zipper of our tent unzipped itself slowly which made us all to stop what we are doing. We were scared so we screamed and hugged each other in terror.

"Bella". Jeeyan said with her voice filled with fear.

"Yeah?". Bella responded, still shutting her eyes.

"Before we die, I just wanna let you know that I was the one who flushed your gold fish in the toilet when we were still kids". Jeeyan apologized to Bella then Bella opened her eyes.

"What?!?!?!". She said but Jeeyan ignored her because she was so scared. We continued screaming until the zipper was finally open.

"Awooooo! I'm going to eat you". Daniel said trying to make a ghosty voice. We quickly stood up and gave Daniel a death glare but he was just laughing his but off.

"Oh, look Kathryn. It's your cr-". Bella said but I cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth. She squirms to get out of my grip but I'm too strong for her. Then Daniel was just looking at us confused.

"Umm.. cr-cr-crab?". Jazzy added trying to make Daniel not to be confuse anymore but I don't think Daniel was buying it. I looked at her and gave her a nice try look. Seriously? a crab.

"What are you doing here anyway?". I asked Daniel trying to avoid the subject while I was still covering Bella's mouth.

"I was sleeping but you girls woke me up with your big mouths". He replied then he started laughing again so I throw him a pillow on the face and he shuts up.

"Well.. we're very sorry to bother you. It will never happen again". I apologized to him then he nodded his head and he closed the tent. When he was now gone I released Bella from my grip then she acted like she was gasping for air. I playfully rolled my eyes then we all laughed one more time and decided to finally sleep. WHAT A DAY!

***Hey there! so here's chapter 12 . Let me know what you think!. Don't forget to comment, vote and whatsoever. If you like my story so much, maybe you could invite your friends to read my story :3. Oh and sorry for all the wrong grammars in this chapter because I really don't check it out. Lewls!!