Chapter 2- Him

Kathryn's POV'

"Mom!.. Dad!!.." .I yelled as I wonder where the heck am I, clearly I was bewildered at the unfamiliar place around me. All I see is a dark street where there are only a few blinking lights in the way. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do.

"Mom! Dad!. Where are you?!". I yelled louder and started to run when I felt somebody was following me behind. I felt tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"Mom! Dad!! Please, where are you!?". I wiped the tears that came out from my eyes.

I stopped running because I was so tired from running around in the dark street with no idea where to go. I tried catching my breathe then something just caught my attention.

"Mom? Dad? is that you?". I was so happy that I saw them again but the only thing that made me confuse was they weren't smiling and it looks like they're not even happy to see me but I just push it off because I might be just seeing things.

I ran towards their direction.

"Mom, Dad!. I was looking everywhere for you!". I was going hug them but I immediately stop running towards them when a bunch of zombies came out of nowhere. Some zombies were walking towards my mother and father then grabbed their shoulder. I started to cry again. I tried to run and save them but I can't move in fact, I can't feel my legs at all. It's like I was stuck by something. I tried so hard to move then my mother and father said something.

"Kathryn, please stop crying. I hate seeing my beloved daughter crying. Its going to be alright". My mother said then gave me a reassuring look.

"Me and your mother are very proud of you for being independent and for being strong".My father said then gave me a warm smile.

Oh no, please don't say that.

After my parents said those words to make me feel better, the zombies started to bite them.

"Kathryn! save yourself!" .My mother ordered me while screaming in pain.

"Nooo! Mom! Dad!, Please don't leave me" .I yelled then I burst out crying.

I feel so guilty watching my parents being eaten by the zombies and I didn't even do anything to save them.

"Nooo!". I kept on shouting that word repeatedly.

Jeeyan's POV'

"Ooooh, heeey!. Ooooh, heeey!. That's what we be like. That's what we be like, yeah! lovin' this life cause' we really don't care" .We all sang 'Them Girls Be Like' by Fifth Harmony except for Kathryn because she was still sleeping. We were popping out with the music until Kathryn started yelling.

"Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!" She yelled the word repeatedly while her hand was like trying to grab something. She was all sweaty and We were very worried about her so Jazzy said that I should wake her up.

I shook her body gently. "Kathryn, wake up!". I said but she didn't wake up so I decided to shake her body roughly.

"Kathryn! please.. wake up!. I yelled a little and I didn't stop shaking her.

And finally! she woke up.

I watched her as her body fluids flow down on her cheeks to her neck. She was breathing heavily. I patted her in the back then she looked at me.