Chapter 22- Dress Up

Kathryn's POV'

I was dreaming about what will happen in our date. I was sleeping to it very deeply, until I felt somebody jumping on the bed making me to fall off of the bed and felt my back hurt. I opened my eyes and it was my one and only crazy friend, Bella.

"Can you just wake me up like a normal person Bella?". I said angrily while I stand up then went into the bed to sleep again.

"Well, First of all, I'm not normal and second, get up! You need to get dressed before Daniel picks you up tonight for your oh-so-awesome date".  She said happily when she mentioned the 'date' part. I giggled in my mind that what would happen in our date. Would it be romantic?. Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? Oh my God I'm so excited! I can't wait but I'm too sleepy to wake up.

"5 more minutes". I said to her then put my head into the pillow making it to cover my face.

"Ok then". She said then I heard her whistle. I felt two girls hold both of my arms then yank me out of the bed and stand me up straightly.

"Bella!". I shouted at her then gave her a death glare.

"Read this". She said then she handed me a paper. I took it from her hand then I started reading it.

Dear Kathy,

Be ready for our date tonight. I'm going to pick you up at 8. I just want you to be yourself and have fun in our date. I hope you'll like our date because this is the first time I ever prepared a date for somebody.

                               Yours Truly,

                                    DJ

So this is the first time Dj fell inlove with someone. Hahaha! I'm so lucky. I finished reading the letter then gave it to Bella.

"Ok, girls. We need Kathryn to be the most  beautiful girl in the whole wide world in less than 16 hours". Bella said while she was mimicking a soldier's voice and walking in the left then into the right.

"Ma'am. Yes ma'am!". Jeeyan and Jazzy all said in unison then they saluted.

"I'll do the make up". Jazzy said and went into their room to get the make up in their drawer. Bella gets the chair and put it infront of the mirror then she patted the sit and I sat down.

"I'll do her hair". Jeeyan stated then gets the comb and started brushing my hair.

"I'll be eating". Bella said then she walked away downstairs. Then Jazzy went back from the room carrying the make up.

"Where did you get the make up?". Jeeyan asked Jazzy while she brushes my hair.

"This is my make up. I brought this because we might use it sometime". She said then she put the make up on the table.

"Lets get started!". Jazzy said then she started putting some powder on my face. Hours have passed, Jazzy and Jeeyan already finished their work.

"Wow, Kathryn!. You look AMAZING!". Jeeyan and Jazzy all said in unison while they were  starstrucked by my beautiness.

[A/N: Her face is like when she was having her debut.]

"Hahaha.. c'mon guys. I need to get dress". I said to them while I giggled. I signaled them to get outside then they nodded their head and went outside. I went into the drawer to get a t-shir and skinny jeans. Well, I don't have a dress or gown for my date.

"Hey Kathryn! Daniel got- Umm.. what are you wearing?". Bella asked me while she opened the door and went inside, carrying a big white box.

"Umm.. for my date?". I replied to her not sure of my answer yet. She went inside then put the box on the bed.

"You need to change girl!". She said while she opens the box. She pulled out something, revealing a beautiful gown and a pair of sandals. [A/N: Still from her debut]

"O.M.G, Can I borrow it sometime?". She said while she scans the gown.

"Hahaha.. Sure Bella! You can use it when you know.. When  you're having a date with your man". I said to her then I chuckled.

"Who gave me that gown anyway?". I asked her then I took the gown from her hand.

"Daniel did. It was downstairs in the living room". She said while she sat down on the bed.

"But how did he get it?. It's so beautiful!". I asked her and kept on wondering how in the world did he get this gown.

"Well, Daniel has his own ways". Bella said while she shrugs then went outside so that I may now change. I looked at the time and it's almost 8. Shit. I quickly change into the gown then looked at the mirror once again to take a look at myself. Will Daniel like my look tonight? Just chill down Kathryn. Think positive.

"Kathryn! Daniel is here!". Bella yelled from the door then I slowly walked outside the door.

Daniel's POV'

"Do you think she'll like my outfit?". I asked Enrique while I kept on touching my black tuxedo and the bow tie.

"Daniel, Don't worry. She'll love it". Enrique assured me as he put a rose on the left side of my tuxedo.

"She's coming!". Bella yelled excitedly as she ran towards downstairs. I slowly looked at the stairs then I think I just saw a beautiful goddess walking on the stairs. I watch her as she walks down slowly from the stairs. She then walked towards me. I held her arm then she put her arm around my arm.

"You look amazing". I whispered to her ear and smiled at her as we walk into car.

"You look amazing too". She said then I opened the door for her and she went inside of the car.

I went into the drivers seat and put my seat belt on.

"Where are we going?". Kathryn asked me feeling curious.

"You'll see". I said then I started the car and drove away. Minutes later. We arrived at our destination.

"We're here". I said then I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the car's door for Kathryn. She walked outside of the car then she realized that we were at the beach. I held her arm once more then she put her arm around my arm. She saw a table with a red mantle on it and a romantic candle on top, 2 red seat, and petals of roses on the sand.

"Dj, I don't know what to say". She said with wowness in her voice. I just smirked then we walked towards the chair and took a seat.

***Hello! :3. So basically this is.not the date yet. hahaha.. but in the next chapter, I'll promise that it will be their date. So.. Like it? Love it? so go ahead and leave a comment, vote or whatsoever :) ..