Chapter 16- Playing

Kathryn's POV'

I was lying on the couch and sleeping peacefully then I woke up when I heard a loud bang on the window. I opened my eyes then I saw my friends, Bella, Jeeyan and Jazzy throwing rocks at the empty cans on the shelf that has two sticks that supports the shelf. I walked outside the backdoor then walk towards them.

"Guys. What are you doing?". I asked them then Jazzy stops throwing to answer me.

"We're just throwing rocks at the cans". Jazzy said then she threw the rock then it hit one of the cans making it to fall of the ground.

"Yes! you two owe me all your magazines". She said happily, giving emphasis to the word 'all' while Jeeyan kicked some grass and Bella stumbled down while she was crying hysterically but it was fake. I raised her an eyebrow.

"And some business". She added then once Jeeyan and Bella now pulled their self together from their worst nightmare, they started to pick up some rocks from the box beside them.

"We'll get you in the next round". Jeeyan said with a sure face then they started to throw rocks on the ground.

"Wanna come and play with us?". Jeeyan asked while focusing on throwing rocks at the cans then she handed me a rock. I think I should because I'm so stressed at Liza earlier. I just want to get over with it so I nodded my head then get the rock that Jeeyan handed to me.

"But I'm just gonna play. I won't join your business. I said then she nods her head while throwing rocks on the cans. I started to throw. I kept on throwing rocks but I really can't hit it.

"When you are hitting something you need to think the person that you hate the most like Liza. Think of all the bad things she has done to you". Jeeyan said then I threw the rock but still it didn't hit the can.

"Try harder. Say all the words that you want to say to her earlier. Say it out loud". Jeeyan said then I nodded my head and grabbed a rock.

"You may be pretty but you're ugly in the inside". I said then throw the rock but I didn't hit it. I picked up another rock.

"You're such a flirt to Daniel". I said a little bit loud then I throw the rock but I still missed it. I picked another one.

"You're the meanest girl I have ever met in my whole life". I said a bit louder then throw the rock and it hit a little but it's not enough yet to make the can fall down. I picked another rock.

"I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!". I yelled then throw the rock and finally I hit it and the can fell down.

"That's our Kathryn!". Jazzy said then we all jumped in joy and suddenly Liza walks in which made us all to stop and went silent.

"You know that was very rude of you to say all those words to me Kathryn. And I thought that you don't like Daniel but the truth is you like him?!. Shame on you Kathryn. You lied to me!". She said harshly then her face suddenly lights up like she has an idea.

"How about, the first one to hit 2 cans wins Daniel". He challenged me while a confident look was plastered on her face. I just shook my head because I don't want to compete with a soldier.

"C'mon Kathryn! You can totally kick her butt!". Bella encourages me to accept the challenge but I still didn't accepted.

"Hey! watch the language". Liza said while her face was shocked what Bella said.

"Ewww... you're not my mom. I don't have a blood of the witches". Bella responded with having so much hate on Liza.

"Just shut up!. You don't want to fight with me... or you're just too scared to loose!". She said cockily. I was so pissed and I really can't take it anymore so I accepted her challenge.

"Deal!". I said then we shake hands with each other. I felt her grip on my hand became tighter so I quickly let go of her hand. We took our places then Bella ran into the center.

"On your mark. Get se-". Bella said but she was cut off by Liza.

"Will you please just get on with it?!". She said impatiently while she rolls her eyes.

"Disqualified! for not making me to finish my sentence!". Bella said while she walked towards Liza like she was gonna rip her hair off. Jeeyan and Jazzy quickly grab both of Bella's arms and drag her out of the center.

"Go!". Jeeyan yelled then we quickly grabbed some rocks and started to throw rocks. Liza hit the first can while I haven't hit mine yet.

"Hahaha in your face!". Liza said to make me feel bad but I didn't want to be affected by that so I just kept on throwing rocks until I hit a can. Yes! now Kathryn focus. You're doing this for love, you're doing this for Daniel!. Then I throw the rock and the 2nd can fell down.

"Oh my God! look Liza! it fell! It freaking fell". I said then screamed and jumped with so much joy. My friends ran towards me and we all group hug at each other then I decided to mess with Liza.

"Ohhhh! Liza! I believe you just got kicked your butt by an ordinary girl. And oh my God! news flash, you just lost Danny! oh wait its Dj!". I said like I was teasing her. We kept on laughing with my friends while I saw Liza's face turn into a very angry one and both of her hands form into fists then she punched me hardly in the face and I stumbled down. My eyes were very blurry then I saw Dj running into my direction and he picks me up bridal style while he looks at me worriedly. Then right before I knew it, everything went black.

***Hey guys :D .. So did you like it? Let me know what you think! oh and sorry for making Kathryn being punched by Liza because c'mon, not all big roles have the good scenes ya know. Don't forget to comment, vote and whatsoever.