Chapter 8- Preparing

Kathryn's POV'

After we ate our lunch, we all fixed the dining room, washed the dishes and put it all in the cabinet.

Once we did all the these work, we all went into the couch and took a seat. Bella, Jazzy and Jeeyan sat on the 1st couch. Me and Daniel sat on the 2nd couch while Enrique sat on the 3rd couch. I was gonna sit with Enrique but I was kinda shy at him so I decided to go sit with Daniel instead.  There was an awkward silence in the room until Daniel said something.

"I'm soooo freaking bored right now". He said while he yawns and stretching both of his arms. Then his left arm accidentally landed behind my back making us look like we were a couple hanging out in the movies. I was confuse whether I should move his arm or just let it stay in that position. Maybe he didn't notice or mind at all, so I chose not too.

"Yeah.. Daniel's right!! So does anyone want to suggest something". Bella said while she sat erect from the couch making Jeeyan and Jazzy scoot closer together.

"How about... we'll go camping at the back of the house! it's so big there.. and don't worry  because the fences are pretty big and strong". Enrique suggested then stands up from the couch and looking at us if we like his idea. Hmmm, camping eh?. It's gonna be awesome!. I was gonna say something but I was cut of when Daniel stands up from the couch removing his hand behind my back. I mentally frowned in my head because the truth was I don't want his arm to move yet and I miss his touch already.

"That's a great idea!.. It's gonna be awesome!". He said with joy in his voice while he smiles from ear to ear. I smile at the thought that the last sentence he said was the exact words that I said before. Meant to be?. Ok! Kathryn.. there is nothing about that then Jeeyan, Jazzy and Bella looked at each and nodded there head while smiling.

"Ok!.. so everybody pack all your things while I pack the food, the tent and especially mine!". Enrique said while he stands from the couch then walk upstairs to pack his stuff. Me, Daniel, Jeeyan, Jazzy and Bella stands up from the couch then walk towards our bags and grabbed it and then followed Enrique upstairs to pack our things too. I opened the door our room then me and Daniel quickly went inside. I opened my drawer and get my pjs for tonight, skinny jeans, bra and panty then put it all in my backpack. The only thing that made so long to pick was I hesitated what t-shirt I should choose, the color pink t-shirt that has Minnie Mouse's face on it or the light blue polo shirt.

"My God, Kathryn! you pick so long!!... I've been standing here for what seems like forever!". Daniel said a little louder while he's leaning his back against the door and crossed his arms. I forgot he was waiting for me.

"Patience is a virtue". I replied to him while still looking at the 2 t-shirts.

"What took you so long anyway?... All you're clothes magically disappeared?". He said and I can tell that he is really impatient right now.

"No... It's just that.. It's so hard to choose, that's all...". I said to him kinda nonchalantly then I hear footsteps behind my back and the noise became closer and closer until Daniel was beside me. He looked at the things that I was confused to choose before then he looked at me and a poker face expression on his face.

"Seriously, Kathryn?.. It took you for like 30 minutes to choose over 2 t-shirts?!". He said while he sits Indian style.

I didn't payed attention to him because for me, picking a shirt is one of the most important things in my life.. Hahaha! I know right! kinda nonsense.

"Well... You could choose the both of them you know". He said while he points both of the shirt with his left hand. Oh jeeze! why did I didn't think of that.