Chapter 26- Travel

Daniel's POV'

I woke up with a huge amount of headache in my head, it really hurts so I touched it. I felt a bandage in my head that was wrapped around in my forehead. I looked around the room and I noticed that it was already morning, the last thing I remember was we were pranking Kathy.

The door opens and it was Kathryn holding a tray and some food on top.

"Good Morning handsome!". She greeted me and gave me a warm smile.

"Good Morning beautiful!". I greeted back and did the same thing then she closes the door by swinging her hips. She walked towards me then she put the tray on top of my lap.

"How are you feeling?". She asked me while she gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine.. It's just that my head hurts really bad". I replied to her.

"Aww.. I'm really sorry". She said then cupped my face. While she cupped my face, I rest my head on her hands then I made a chubby cheek smile.

"It's ok. I should be the one who will say that because I scared the hell out of you yesterday". I said and apologized at her.

"Ok. Ok. I think it's both of our fault, now you need to eat because you need to regain your strength". She said then I nodded my head and she grabbed the spoon and fork. She put some rice and pork on the spoon.

"Open wide". She stated then I opened my mouth and she shove the spoon in my mouth. I chewed the meal that was inside my mouth.

"Yum!". I said with delight in my voice. Several minutes have past I finished eating my breakfast. She went outside to put the tray, plate,spoon and fork in the kitchen.

- - -

"Ok.. Did everybody finished packing all their stuffs yet?". Enrique asked us loudly because he was outside the house, putting his stuff in the trunk of our car.

"Yeah". I replied then zipped my bag and brought it downstairs.

"Almost". The girls replied in unison. Minutes have passed and finally they're now finished. Does girls really take that long to pack their things?. We went outside then we put all our bags in the trunk and then I opened the door's car for Kathryn and the girls.

"Thank you Dj". Kathy said then smiled and of course I smiled back. I went to the other side of the car then opened it and went inside. Enrique was the one who is driving while I was in the front seat and the girls sat in the back seat.

- - -

Hours later, we got some food and some ammo that we found along the way. The road was now very dark and it was raining heavily, making Enrique to watch the road very hard.

I was just watching the side window beside me. The ride was very boring so I decided to listen the girls at the back. They were laughing and telling some jokes. Hmm, atleast they're having fun.

"Did you know that Cedric Lee was not the man who beat up Vhong Navarro". Jeeyan said trying to stop laughing.

"Well who did it?". Kathy, Bella and Jazzy asked her while laughing their butts off.

"It was his 3 brothers named Bruce Lee, Jet Lee and WatSiLee. Hahaha Luul!". Jeeyan said then they all burst out laughing. They were laughing so damn hard even their eyes were starting to tear up.

"Ok. Ok. Why does 6 is afraid of 7?". Kathy asked them in between laughs then they shrugged meaning they don't know the answer.

"Because 7 8 9!". Kathy said then she burst out laughing together with her friends. Actually, I didn't understand but I just pushed it off. The only thing that was bothering them is Bella, she was laughing too hard. They all stopped and looked at Bella.

"You don't get it. Do you?". Jazzy asked Bella then raised her an eyebrow.

"Hahaha.. No". Bella replied then stopped laughing. Atleast I'm not the only one who didn't get it. There was an awkward silence between their chitchat and suddenly they burst out laughing. They're so crazy.

"Look! I see something and it looks like an abandoned house". Enrique said while pointing at the side window of his window and of course, still holding the wheels. He caught all of our attention then we tried to look what the thing he was pointing at.

"Where? I can't see anything". Bella said while looking in the side window intently.

"There! There!". Enrique said while pointing into the direction  he saw something earlier and finally we saw it. It was white and the windows from the upper room was broken.

"Oh, Lets go in there. It's raining heavily and we don't know where to go". Kathy said then we all nodded our head. Enrique turned the steering wheel into that direction and their was a big garage so he parked the car in there. When we parked our car, their was a pick up truck inside the big garage. He stops the car and we all opened the car doors to go outside.

"Where's the light switch?". Jazzy said while she was wondering the place.

"We'll find it". I said then get my flashlight in my back pocket. I turned it on then point it everywhere to find the switch. About 10 seconds later, I saw the switch, it was beside the door. I walked towards it and turned it on. The lights were now on and we saw some boxes everywhere.

"Woah.. there's so many things in here". Kathy said while she was on her knees and searching some stuffs in the box.

"This must be the owner of the place". She said while holding and looking at a picture. I walked towards her and watch the pic too. There was a bearded man smiling widely in the picture and he was wearing a hat and a red checkered shirt, a woman smiling widely too, she was wearing a yellow blouse and a yellow long skirt and 2 little cute girls smiling.

"They must be a very happy family back then". I said then looked at Kathy.

"Yeah". She said then sighed heavily and made a sad face. Aww.. here's that expression that I always hate, I wish I could bring Kathryn's mom and dad so that she will be happy forever but that's really impossible.

"C'mon, lets go inside". Enrique said then he opened the door slowly and we all went inside. We were pointing the gun everywhere because we need to be careful, you'll never know when does a zombie shows up. We were checking out all of the rooms and luckily we didn't spot a single zombie. We walked outside to get all our bags from the trunk of the car then went inside.

***Hey you guys! So I know some of you already know that class has started and I wanna let you know that I'm NOT gonna update that often because I'm going to be busy like you guys so I hope you understand. Did you like this chapter? so go ahead and VOTE, COMMENT and whatsoever.