Chapter 19- I'm Broken

Daniel's POV'

I hid under a tree so that Kathryn won't see me. I took a peak then I saw her walking on the shore. I wonder what's up with her so I decided to go walk with her.

"Hey Kathy!". I shouted so that I can get her attention then she stopped walking and looked back. I ran towards her, when I was now beside her she continued walking and of course, I walked too. She's staring on the ocean while the cold wind hit our skin. I just looked at her while we kept on walking.

"Ummm... What's on your mind right now?". I asked her shyly if I wasn't bothering her mind right now.

"It's not that important. I just remembered something from the past". She replied then she let out a big sigh while her face was very sad.

"What made you remember something from the past?". I asked her with a tone in my voice that I really want to know.

"When Liza reached Connor's hand. I just remember my ex-boyfriend". She said sadly then she decided to sit down on the sand while she hugged her knee then I sit down next to her, copying her position.

"Oh, Do you wanna talk about? if you don't like to talk about just don't force yourself to tell it to me". I said while I looked at her intently then she started to open her mouth.

Kathryn's POV'

~Flashback~

I run into the hallway as the bell was ringing its last ring, signaling that I'm already late. Great! First day of class and I'm already late! just freaking great! by the way that was sarcasm. I was the only one in the hallway while I kept on running looking for my room. While I was running, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I picked it up and read the message. I wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped into someone making both of us to fall down.

"Ouch". I said while we both moan in pain. I opened my eyes and I didn't realize that it was my crush. Yves!. Oh God, I'm so stupid. He stands up then he extends his hand so that I may able to stand up again. I shyly grabbed his hand and feel butterflies in my stomach then he pulled me and he gave me a smile.

"I'm very sorry Bernardo". Yves said while he rubs the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry too". I apologized too him then I gave him an awkward smile. There was an awkward silence filled the air so I decided to break it.

"Oh umm.. I really should get going". I said still there's an awkward tone in my voice then I started to walk to look for my classroom.

"But wait, can I atleast have your number?". He asked me nicely while he grabs my arm making me to stop. I looked at him then I nod my head and wrote my number on a piece of paper. I gave it to him.

"Thanks. I'll just text you and introduce myself". He said then he walked away. I started to walk again to look for my room while I was smiling like an idiot. I just can't believe that Yves talked to me. I was now in my classroom feeling really bored while Bella kept on talking nonsense things to me. Our teacher wasn't here yet so I just looked at the side window of our classroom then I felt my phone vibrated again and I picked it up to read the message.

Unknown:

Hi beautiful! I'm so bored :/

~Yves

When I read the message I blushed. My crush really texted me and he said that I'm beautiful!. I didn't know we were in the same class. I looked back and saw Yves looking at me then he winked. I quickly turned my head then blushed even harder. Oh my God! am I dreaming? somebody pinch me. After that, many days have passed, he kept on courting me until the day we were now officially in a relationship together but after a while he doesn't reply all my texts, he doesn't answer all my calls and he kept on ignoring me in school. I just pushed it off because maybe he just have a big problem that's all. Then there's this day, the day that broke my heart, the day that I was hurt so badly. I saw Yves kissing another girl in the back of the school. I felt my heart sting and my eyes begin to water. I walked towards them then I cleared my throat making them to stop kissing.

"What the hell Yves?!?!". I shouted at him in between sobs while I slapped him in the face hardly then he rubbed his cheek where I slapped him before.

"Yves who's this?". The other girl asked in a confused tone.

"Who am I? I happened to be his girlfriend!!". I yelled at the girl then she looked at Yves and slapped him in the face. Yves mouthed ouch then the girl walked outside.

"Babe! come back!". Yves shouted at the girl but the girl didn't stop then Yves ran after her.

"Yves! what about me?". I shouted.

"That was just a bet Kathryn! I never loved you". He said then he didn't looked back at me while he kept on shouting 'babe' at the girl then it started to rain heavily. I was very wet then I put my back on the wall while I slide down and burst out crying. I was feeling very cold and no one is there to comfort me in the rain.  He just thinks I'm just one of his toys. I just can't believe that he freaking cheated on me.

~Present~

"I loved him so much and I thought he loved me but he didn't. Ever since that happened, I was a mess. After that I promised to myself that I would never be that stupid again. For now its just me and my broken heart". I said then I felt my tears started to build up in my eyes. Daniel noticed me crying then he hugged me while he let me cry into his shoulder.

Daniel's POV'

I can't believe that a guy would do such a thing to Kathryn. Kathryn is too fragile to be in this situation. When I saw her crying into my shoulder, I feel my heart break into a million pieces. I brushed her hair slowly then I tapped her back.

"Shhhh.. Everything is going to be alright. I'll never let anything happen to you". She broke the hug then she put her head into my shoulder while we watch the beautiful sunset.

***Hi! Did ya like this chapter? Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, comment and whatsoever.