Chapter 4- Getting To Know Each Other

Kathryn's POV'

After we finished eating our dinner, we all went into the kitchen then the six of us cleaned the dishes that we used and after that, we will go into the living room to sit there and talk about all the interesting things about ourselves so that we will get to know each other and not look like a stranger who was still not known by everybody else.

I was still in the sink, cleaning the plate that I used earlier therefore I will the last one who will left the kitchen. I was whistling like nobody was around but that jerk face was still in here. He stood beside me, staring at me intently with his black gorgeous eyes. He was looking at me, as if he was searching for my soul. I literally forgot why I hated him in the first place. He was just perfectly handsome.

I think he is an every girl's dream, including me? I still don't know.

"Hey! Hey! Are you deaf?". That dude kept on yelling at me while snapping his fingers in front of my face to pay attention.

I was still zoned out by staring at him dreamily, clearly I was bewildered by his presence.

"Are you stupid or dumb?!". He asked me while his eyebrows were meeting together with great anger.

"I don't know. Maybe..". I responded to him, quite unsure by my answer if it was right but I just pushed it away though.

I was snapped out of my trance when he was laughing hysterically. "You're probably right!".

When I realized what he had just said, I put down my head in shame.

Really smooth Kathryn!

When I was in the living room, I saw Bella, Jeeyan and Jazzy were still sitting on the same couch before and the nice dude was lying on the second couch while the jerk one was sitting on the third couch. I went towards my friends direction.

"Umm, hey guys. Can you scoot over?". I kindly asked them. I knew my friends would say yes so I was going to sit until Jeeyan pushed my back a little.

"Sorry but we're now full". Jeeyan said while she pouts her lips and made her irresistible puppy eyes.

"But guys!". I whined at them while scratching my hair in annoyance, clearly I wasn't aware of them being rude to me.

"Hey! it's not our fault our butts are big I mean huge". Bella chuckled to herself then Jazzy punched her arm playfully.

"We're so sorry Kathryn. Why don't you sit with that... you know... that boy over there?". Jazzy suggested then reluctantly point her index finger to the boy that I hated the most. I gave them an are-you-kidding-me-look but they just shrugged. So I guess I have no choice then. I walked towards his direction which made him to scoot very much as if I looked like I'm some kind of a contagious virus.

Pffft! jerk.

"Ok, so guys lets get started. Who wants to go first?". The nice dude quickly stood up from lying on the couch and clap his hands together with enthusiasm.

"Oooh!!! meee!!". Bella said then stood up from the couch where she was sitting.

"Ok! you with the pretty bow on the hair". He was referring to Bella then winked at her and with that, Bella was blushing so much as if her cheeks could turn into pure red. Awwww... Is my bestfriend inlove? Well, who wouldn't be flattered by that kind of flirting. I just giggled at her cuteness.

She stood up then exhaled heavily."Ok, My name is Isabella Emphasis but I prefer you guys call me Bella, pretty much like . I am 17 years old. When none of this didn't happened yet I studied at Ateneo De La Salle University. I love food, Fifth Harmony and One Direction and... mostly food". After she said that, she wave her hand slowly and gave us all a genuine smile.