Chapter 3- The Fight

Daniel's POV'

"Get up". I said then extended my hand to make her stand up but she just stared at me and didn't move a muscle although I have to admit she's kinda pretty with her beautiful black piercing eyes staring right into mine then I can see a few sparks in her eyes. To be honest with you, never have I ever felt so much pumping in my heart, it is like I was going to fall for her. After staring with each other in the eyes for what seems like centuries, I realized that we were still inside the mall.

I cleared my throat. "Hey! I said get up!". I repeated the command what I just said before but she didn't move or say anything as if she couldn't comprehend at what I just said before or she could be deaf or something. I sighed.

Then I guess I have to do this.

I picked her up bridal style then she puts her arms around my neck and I was relaxed because she didn't react or mind at all. Well, I don't want her to think that I might be some kind of pervert but seriously, what's up with the staring.. its kinda freaking me out. I walked around the mall looking for the exit and thank God I finally found it.

As I was now outside the mall I saw Enrique with three girls talking to each other and I see that he is really getting into that girl with the bow on her hair. I waved my hand hoping that Enrique would see me and he did.

He ran towards my direction and I was kinda embarrassed because of the position that I just did with this girl that I am carrying right now so I quickly dropped her making her fall of the ground and moan in pain.

I kinda feel bad for dropping her on the floor like that because that was very rude of me to do that to her. I was going to apologize to her but I was too late because I think she already reacted.

"What the hell!!". She shouted then she stand up and rubbed her butt.

"You're welcome".

"You could've just drop me nicely though!". She snapped back with an angry look on her face, I find it very cute though.

Wait, why did I just said that?. Uhg! shut up brain.

"Well, you could've said thank you for saving my butt there?!". I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ummm, guys.. Sorry to interrupt your moment there but bro these three girls needs a place to stay so do you mind if they stay at our house?". Enrique said with a begging tone in his voice.

"Yeah.. It's ok, as long as these monkeys doesn't jeopardize our mission". I said then chuckled a little at what I just said but suddenly I think I just made this girl even angrier.

"Hey! those you so called monkeys happened to be my friends you goldfish brain!". She said with her eyebrows meeting together. Oh god she looks so cute right now.

Wait! I should be angry at her for calling me a goldfish brain.

"Why you little-" .I was about to say something and grab her but Enrique cut me off.

"For God sake she's a girl" Enrique blocked my way with his arms. I sighed in annoyance. Seriously, I can't do all the things that I want to do if papa Enrique is always there to stop me.

"Ok.. so I guess you're coming with us then". I said with a frustrating look on my face.

She rolled her eyes. "Obviously!". She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world then  Enrique just laughed at the  childish things we just did.

We went into the car and I sat in the front seat while the four monkeys sat at the back seat and lastly Enrique was the one who's driving. After a long awkward silence in the car, we finally reached our destination. Enrique quickly got out of the car then opened the four monkeys' door. Once they got out of the car, Enrique shuts the door. I know most guy do that which is why I think that was very cliché of him to do that but to tell you frankly, that was the attitude of being polite.