Chapter 20- Ask Her

Kathryn's POV'

I relaxed as I was sleeping into Daniel's shoulder. I felt him tapping his hand into my head so I payed attention to him. Once I looked at him he told me that we should get going then I nodded my head and we stand up. We slowly move into the forest and luckily we didn't caught by the zombies. Daniel jumped onto the fence then he help me to jump too by extending his arm and then I hold his hand. I jump onto the fence then we ran inside.

"Oh God! Kathryn. I was looking everywhere for you!". Bella said with her voice in a carrying tone and she gave me a concern face.

"By sitting on the couch while eating potato chips?". Jazzy said while she raises Bella an eyebrow then Bella just gave her a fake smile.

"C'mon guys. The important thing is we're now here and nothing bad happened to us". I said to them then they all nodded their head and we went into the dining room to eat our dinner.

Daniel's POV'

Me and Enrique were the ones who washed the plates because the girl complained that they were always the one who washes the dishes so we quickly nod our head because we think so too that it is very unfair. While we were washing the dishes, we were talking about our crushes.

"So, did you confessed Kathryn that you like her?". Enrique asked me while he put both of his hands on the sink.

"Ummm..". I said not knowing what to say.

"C'mon Daniel. What did she said? Does she feel the same?". Enrique asked me with his tone that he really wants to know.

"Actually, I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend". I said while I put my head down in sadness.

"Oh, if you really love her so much, you need to ask her.". He said looking disappointed at me.

"But I'm too shy to ask. I even wrote a song for her and I'm too shy to sing it to her". I replied. I really am shy to ask a girl on a date. Actually Kathryn is the first girl that I have fallen inlove with. Sure there are many girls that are pretty in our school, but Kathryn, she is the one.

"Awww.. That's so sweet of you Daniel. You really need to sing it to her then you'll ask her if she wants to go on a date with you then you'll ask her to be your girlfriend". Enrique said with an excited look on his face. I nodded my head fastly showing that I like his idea.

"Hey! But what about Bella? Did you confess your feelings to her?". I asked him while I put the dishes in the cabinet because we already finished cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah I already did". Enrique said confidently while my eyes were all widened when he said that. [A/N: I had butterflies in my stomach when I typed this one xD]

"When did you two date? Did she said yes? Are you in a relationship together?". I asked fastly while I feel very curious about the answers.

"Woah, slow down. She said that she's not ready in a relationship yet because she promised her parents that she will have a boyfriend when she's now 20". Enrique said with a sad look plastered on his face.

"Awww.. that's ok Enrique. If you really love her then you will wait for her". I mimicked him before while I pat him on the shoulder so that he would cheer up.

"Yeah". Enrique said then he nodded his head and gave me a smile.

"So.. What do think the perfect date for us Kathryn?". I asked him while we both walked into the chair to sit down.

"Just don't worry.. Leave that to me". He replied while he points himself by using his thumb then he gave me an assuring look.

"Ok.. I'll go ask her tonight". I said happily then I stood up from my chair and ran to open the door to go outside but when I was about to go outside of the kitchen Enrique said something to me.

"Oh, and Daniel. Good luck!". He said then I nodded my head and continue running. I ran into the couch then I only saw Jeeyan, Bella and Jazzy laughing while their talking about something from the past.

"You know that dog party was so amazing. Jeeyan's dog went crazy then bit Vicky's dress". Jazzy said in between laughs.

"Yeah and don't forget the best part! She fell into the pool!". Jeeyan said partly shouted then Bella was laughing so hard so she pushed Jeeyan out of the couch then they were laughing even harder while I just stood there feeling awkward. I'm so out of place right now.

"Umm.. Excuse me". I said to them trying to get all their attention. They all stopped laughing then looked at me.

"Where's Kathy?". I asked shyly.

"She's in your room.". Bella said while she points upstairs.

"Oh, ok and can I borrow your guitar Jazzy?". I asked Jazzy nicely and hoping that she will immediately say yes and not ask me something about it.

"Kk. It's in our room". Jazzy replied and thankfully she didn't bother on asking me why I need to borrow.

"Thank you". I thanked her then I went upstairs and went into their room to get Jazzy's guitar. Then I walked to my room while I was carrying the guitar but I stopped infront of the door. I was so nervous. What if Kathryn wouldn't want to go on a date with me. Stop it Daniel, Don't think about that then I slowly knocked on the door.

***Heylow !! :)) So it's very obvious that Kathryn will surely agree to be Daniel's Gf. I mean c'mon! that's Daniel Freaking Padilla !! Every girl in the Philippines is dying to be his girlfriend. Lewls xD  Like it? Love it? so go ahead and comment or vote or whatsoever. Be a fan ;)