🌹Part 3A : Chapter Five

Episode - Currents (Takes place during)
Third Person POV

Lillian painted while she listened to a true crime podcast when arms wrapped around her waist.

"What are you listening to, love?" Stiles whispered into her neck.

"A podcast about gangsters in Chicago in the mid 1950s."

"Anything interesting?" Stiles asked and Lillian hummed.

"No." Lillian sighed and Stiles started kissing her neck. He pulled her closer, deepening the kisses on her neck.

"What are you working on?" Stiles asked and Lillian hummed.

"I don't know, just couldn't get something out of my head so I'm painting it."

"What couldn't you get out of your head?" Stiles asked.

"A symbol of sorts, but I think it's not exactly a symbol. I think it's something else." Lillian answered.

"Oh?" Stiles asked and Lillian nodded before pausing her podcast and took out her earbuds. She put her phone and earbuds on the small table she made for her art room.

"Why are you here?" Lillian asked.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." Stiles answered and Lillian looked at her painting confused.

"Why?"

"Well... we had sex earlier and I wanted to talk about it." Stiles answered and Lillian looked at him.

"Then talk." Lillian hummed and Stiles nodded.

"We had unprotected sex, which we normally only do when we're feeling overly loving... So do you want to talk about why you're feeling overly loving?"

"I do not, no. I would like to get back to my podcast and my painting." Lillian answered and Stiles softly nodded. "You should start heading to the hospital before Scott calls you."

"Why would Scott be calling me?" Stiles asked and Lillian shrugged.

"I don't fucking know, I just know he is in like two minutes." Stiles sighed pulling away from Lillian.

"Just so you know if we have sex one more time we're getting back together and spending a good two hours just kissing." Stiles informed before pulling out his phone.

"So no more casual sex?" Lillian asked and Stiles looked at her.

"Not unless we make a contract saying that it's casual sex that will lead into something more after a certain amount of time." Stiles answered and Lillian looked at him.

"I'm good. I'm fine with no more sex." Lillian hummed before going back to her painting. Stiles looked upset before nodding.

"I'm gonna go, love. I love you." Stiles hummed and Lillian nodded.

"Bye, Sti."

"Bye, baby." Stiles sighed before leaving Lillian alone as she put her earbuds in.