🌹Part 5A : Chapter One

~Year 2224~
~With Mitch~

Mitch tiredly walked into his house and made a b-line for the bedroom, ready for some cuddles from his wife and much-needed sleep. He got into the room and quickly decided that he would shower in the morning instead of right now, he was just too tired. He went to get in bed when he noticed his pillow, the one that Lillian let him have, missing along with his wife. Mitch sighed before walking to the living room and found her curled up on the, abnormally large, couch.

"Love." Mitch cooed as he gently shook her. "Love, can I join?"

"Have you brushed your teeth?" That told Mitch just how tired she was, every other time he came home he'd be showered in love and affection, not a question.

"No," Mitch answered and Daciana let out a hum.

"Then no."

"If I brush my teeth can I join you?"

"Obviously," Daciana mumbled as she turned away from him and pulled the blanket, from the bedroom, over her head.

"Then I will be right back," Mitch stated before walking to the bathroom and quickly brushing his teeth. He got back to the couch and turned it into a full-sized bed before climbing behind Daciana. He pulled the blanket over him before getting comfortable and kissed her shoulder.

Mitch quickly fell asleep once he got comfortable and didn't wake up until he felt kisses littering his face. Mitch grinned as Daciana continued to kiss him. Mitch laughed before pushing Daciana away from him.

"No." She whined and Mitch chuckled before, properly, kissing her. "When did you get in?" Daciana asked as Mitch pulled away.

"Like 3 in the morning."

"Then you get your ass back to bed, it is six in the morning."

"Who woke who up?" Mitch sassed and Daciana grinned before kissing him.

"Can we go back to bed now?" Mitch asked and Daciana frowned.

"Unfortunately I cannot. I have school in an hour. You can go back to bed, but I cannot." Daciana answered and Mitch frowned.

"But I just got back," Mitch whined and Daciana nodded.

"I know, but I have finals. Like my last final before I graduate, darling. I only have the one today, so you can sleep while I am gone then we can spend the rest of the day together."

"That's today. Today is your last day before we find out if you graduate with your class?" Mitch asked as he sat up and Daciana nodded.

"Yeah," Daciana stated and Mitch frowned.

"Do you want me to make plans for tonight?"

"I want you to sleep for at least six more hours. Then I want to stay home and cuddle with you while watching movies."

"That's what you want to do?" Mitch asked, and he won't lie he was relieved she didn't want to do anything. He just wants to sleep all day while she plays with his hair.

"Yeah, we can get dinner tomorrow. I want to hold you captive when I get back." Mitch looked at her amused before he leaned over and kissed her.