🌹Part 3A : Chapter Seven

Episode - The Girl Who Knew Too Much (Takes part in.)
Third Person POV
~Lillian~

Lillian raised her head and frowned when she found herself tied to a chair.

"Oh, she's awake."

"Where am I?" Lillian softly asked as she tried to raise her hands, only to find they where chained. "Why can't I move?" Lillian asked.

"These are special chains. You can't escape them like you can with normal ones." A female voice rang threw. "But right now I have to go, Daciana. Enjoy being alone, and don't try teleporting away. It won't work, the building is lined with white and red oak. You can't use your powers here." The woman said before coming into the faint light.

"Ms. Blake?" Lillian asked before continuing, "What are you doing? Why are you holding me captive?" Lillian stared at Jennifer.

"Don't act so innocent, Lillian. You are all but innocent." Jennifer laughed before she closed the door, leaving Lillian in the pitch black of the room.

~Stiles~

"Where is she?" Stiles asked Allison as he got over to her.

"Over here." Allison answered and the two made their way over to Lydia.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked and Lydia rushed over to him, hugging him. Allison held her tongue, to stop herself from laughing, when she saw Stiles' disgusted look as he pride her off him and Lydia sniffed.

"It's the same thing-- same thing as the pool." Lydia sniffled before adding with tears welling in her eyes, "I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia wiped the tears away before looking at Stiles with glossy, green eyes, "...And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"Not yet..." Lydia sniffed as Allison rubbed her back

"'Not yet?'" Stiles huffed exasperatedly, "What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles snapped and Lydia scoffed, her tears gone as she looked ready to slap Stiles.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia scoffed as she crossed her arms while Scott wondered off.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles argued and Lydia scoffed before looking away from him.

"Guys...?" Scott called and Stiles looked away from Lydia as Scott continued, "I found the dead body."

~Lillian~

Lillian looked around the dark area, hoping to find a way out.

"George!?" Lillian called before frowning when George didn't show up right away. "George!?" Lillian called again. She called George a few more times, each time getting slightly weaker. "George?" Lillian weakly begged. "Please?" Lillian whispered.

🌹🌹🌹🌹
~Stiles~

"Excuse me!" Noah said loudly as he tried to get past students. "Hey!" Students moved and Noah moved past them before ordering everyone to back up. Noah sighed when he saw his son, who shifted uncomfortable before rubbing his wrists. "I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes--" Stiles cut his father off, "Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually!" Noah sighed before rubbing his face.