🌹Part Four : Chapter Four

~Year 2222~
~With Daciana~

Daciana sat in the courtyard of her school before she looked up, feeling eyes on her. She shifted before going back to her book when someone sat next to her.

"Hey." Mitch greeted before leaning over and Daciana held up her book, stopping him from kissing her cheek. "Rude." Mitch huffed as Daciana looked up and where the feeling of someone staring at her came from. "What are you looking at, love?" Mitch asked as he followed her gaze.

"Huh?" Daciana asked as she looked at Mitch before shaking her head, "Nothing." Daciana stated and Mitch stared at her.

"Okay." Mitch hummed before laying down on the blanket Daciana was sitting on.

"Are you going to tell me what you did?"

"I cheated." Mitch answered as he placed an arm behind his head.

"And you want to take me on a date?"

"Yep, I am a completely different person than I was as a teenager." Mitch answered before adding, "And it was over 200 years ago, so I think I deserve another chance." Daciana looked at him.

"Who did you cheat on me with?"

"A cunt you where worried about." Mitch answered and Daciana nodded. "It didn't last long after you put yourself to sleep." Mitch stated as Daciana went back to her book. "So can I pick you up for dinner tonight?" Daciana looked at him like he was crazy. "Hey, I am not the same person, I deserve a chance as your husband in literally every other life we've been in." Mitch argued before sitting up.

"What time?"

"Eight. Is eight okay?" Mitch asked and Daciana nodded.

"Eight is fine." Mitch grinned before quickly kissing her cheek.

"You won't regret it, I promise."

"I better not." Daciana huffed before saying. "You have to talk to my mama first. She wants to talk to you."

"Deal, I'll go right now. Is she still at the spice shop?"

"Yeah." Mitch nodded before getting up.

"I'll pick you up at 7:30?" Mitch asked and Daciana nodded.

"Alright." Mitch grinned before leaving Daciana alone.

🌹🌹🌹🌹
~With Mitch~

Mitch walked into Rosalee's spice shop as Rosalee walked out of the back room.

"Hello, Stiles."

"Mitch, I go by Mitch now." Mitch stated and Rosalee let out a hum.

"Well, Mitch, what can I do for you?" She asked and Mitch let out a breath.

"I am taking Daciana out for a date tonight but she said you wanted to talk with me." Mitch answered.

"I do, yeah." Rosalee nodded as she walked to one of the many spice racks. "You hurt my daughter again and I will kill you myself."