10

"Baby, can you pass me that paper?" I reached for the paper and passed it to him. "Thank you."

He was studying a case while drinking coffee. I was exploring my iPad, his gift. I took a picture of it. I also took a picture of Ethan. I put it on my ig story and tagged him. I mixed the sauce of my spaghetti with the pasta after that.

"Aalis pala ako. I'm going with Clyde. Minsan ko nalang makasama 'yon! Na-busy na sa law school." Napalingon sa akin si Ethan at tumaas ang isang kilay niya. "Clyde is a good man... Safe naman ako sa kaniya."

"Can I have his phone number and plate number? I can let you go alone with Clyde but I need those, Aia. I want your safety."

"Okay! Hihingiin ko mamaya!" Tumango-tango si Ethan. Tinapos ko na ang pagkain at inumin ko bago napagdesisyunang tumayo. Nagtungo na ako sa banyo upang maligo.

I stopped in front of Ethan after doing my makeup. He stopped whatever he was doing to survey my body. He licked his lower lip and his eyes looked so lazy for some reason. He started nodding slowly. Approved!

I smiled because I know that he's fine with my outfit. I crawled into his bed. His hand reached for my shoulder. I gave him a short kiss. But he delved in for another kiss. This time, longer than what we shared earlier. I got scared for my lipstick but a part of me was asking for more!

"Aalis na ako, male-late na ako. I'll be back." I gave him a peck before going off the bed.

Clyde was already there, waiting for me. Girls were staring at him. But he was so serious while watching something on his phone. Paano na siya niyan magkaka-girlfriend? Nakaisip ako ng paraan para surpresahin siya.

I slowly walked past him and stopped behind him. I covered his eyes with my small hands. I heard his sexy chuckle. He held my hand and slowly removed them away from him. Hinila niya ako papunta sa gilid niya. He then faced me with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Hi.. I missed you." He pulled me for a hug. I hugged him back and gently caressed his back. "Kumusta? Got busy with law school, so I didn't have the time to meet you. Though, I could make time for you. But you were also busy!" He released me from his hug.

"No, it's okay! I'm so proud of you! Malapit ka na maging attorney. That means... may friend na akong attorney!" He looked happy too when I said that. "Saan tayo pupunta? Food trip ulit?"

"Ah no," he chuckled. "Road trip? I brought my car with me. I want to spend our time together with having deep talks."

"Sure! I love your idea!"

He prepared everything by himself. May foods at drinks na sa car. May mga power bank din siyang dala, just in case ma-lowbatt daw ako. May kumot din at small pillows. Mas lalo tuloy akong na-excite! First time kong mag-road trip at ganito pa ang bungad sa akin.

Clyde called Ethan to tell his plate number and our plans. Surprisingly, Ethan agreed. I looked outside the window. A familiar song covered my ears. Tatay's favorite song... When I Met You... Because it reminded him of his love for Nanay.

[You gave me a reason for my being. And I love what I'm feeling. You gave me a meaning to my life. Yes, I've gone beyond existing. And it all began when I met you.]

I closed my eyes and saw a glimpse of the past. Tatay was holding Nanay in his arms while dancing her. If I could turn back time, I would spend it with the first man who loved me, the first man who trusted me, and the first man who embraced me.