42

The Christmas season reminds me of the good days that I had, we had. It was the best day of the year for me. The Christmas decorations, foods, and gifts... They were all perfect.

Ethan held my waist as I was fixing the top part of our Christmas tree. He was taller but I insisted na ako nalang mag-ayos kasi mas maganda designs ko! I stopped putting Christmas balls when Ethan slapped my butt! I glared at him. He just laughed it off. Pinanggigigilan niya talaga ang butt ko!

"Why did you choose blue and silver?" I smiled when Ethan asked that.

"Blue is mostly associated to sky. Whenever I see the sky, I remember our baby. 'Yung silver naman symbolizes wealth and success. I just thought na after all the bad things that happened to us, we still had a successful life. Ah, naiiyak na tuloy ako. Ang drama!" I chuckled.

"That's so nice of you. You're not being dramatic, my love. And even if you are, I'll be more than willing to listen." That made me smile more. I just know that I'm so lucky to have him. He chose me among all the girls who lined up for him! "Can you make it faster?"

"Why?"

"Can't wait..." I know what he meant by that. I smirked and went slower. "Aia, you're doing that on purpose."

"Doing what, Ethan? I'm just decorating here..." I looked at him with innocent eyes. "Wait natin go signal ni doc, hahayaan kita araw-araw-"

"The fuck?" Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang marinig ang boses ni Edward. Natawa si Ethan sa reaksyon ng kapatid niya. "Kaya pala ang saya mo palagi."

"Suyuin mo na kasi best friend mo," pang-aasar ni Ethan sa kapatid niya. Bumaba na ako nang mailagay ang huling Christmas ball. Lumapit ako kay Edward upang bumeso. "May progress na ba?"

"Progress? You mean 'sex'?" Ethan rolled his eyes when Edward said that. "Is that a trend? Sex with your ex and then you'll have a comeback."

"Well, it worked for us. You should give it a try-"

"Hey, could you two please stop talking about Clara and sex while I'm here?" Ethan laughed then later on gave me a kiss. I pouted, asking for another kiss. He gave me another kiss. "Gonna take a shower na. You should contact your friends, I thought dito sila magce-celebrate ng Christmas?"

"Chill, babe. It's just 3 in the afternoon. Marami pang time. I'll ask for an update sa foods. 'Yung ibang decorations-"

"Okay na, Eden and the others worked on it days before today. 'Yung Christmas tree lang talaga hindi ko pinaubaya sa kanila kasi I want to fix it myself. I'll see you later! Mag-aayos na ako!"

It was a miracle that Ethan didn't follow me. Maybe he got busy with Edward or the preparations. It was a good thing because I was able to get ready without having sex and getting tired after that.

I dressed up as Rapunzel... Our theme is Disney Princes and Princesses. Si Ethan naman ang Eugene or Flynn Rider ko. When I went down, I saw our friends chatting and having some snacks. They all looked at me at nagpaunahan pang bumeso.

Pia and Markus were Ariel and Eric. Nagandahan ako sa dress ni Pia na inspired sa mermaid tail ni Ariel. Clara dressed as Maleficent with her hair down and an injured look. Maybe Clara chose that because she doesn't have a partner. Fortunately, she does have a partner. Edward was Diaval, Maleficent's loyal servant. The famous couple, Xhailena, accepted our invitation also. They were Jasmine and Aladdin. Clara rolled her eyes when she realized that Edward is Diaval.

"Wala naman kantahan na magaganap, 'no?" tanong ni Pia. Natawa ang lahat dahil hindi lahat ay marunong kumanta. "Maleficent! Tumabi ka kay Diaval!"

"Tangina mo, Sabon! Porque kasama mo shota mo. Ariel? Puro paganda lang 'yan sa poging si Eric- Uy bagay nga naman."

"Kaysa naman sa 'yo.. Kontrabida si Maleficent sa buhay ni Aurora, tanga," balik ni Pia kay Clara. Hindi nanaman titigil ang dalawang 'to.

"Sa movie na Maleficent, siya ang nagpalaki kay Aurora. Mabait siya-"

"Syempre movie niya 'yon. Siya ang bida, siya ang mabait sa sarili niyang kuwento."

"Tama na nga 'yan, pareho naman kayong maganda," pagsaway ko sa kanila.

"If you don't mind, may I ask why you chose Maleficent?" Zelena asked.

"She's... independent. She doesn't need a man to survive. The reason why I dressed up as the injured Maleficent is because it's the best way to tell what I am right now. How about you, Zelena? Why did you choose Jasmine?"

"I had the chance to explore the world because of him," Zelena replied, referring to Xhaiven.

We had a small salo-salo after that. Opposite of our thoughts, the men didn't complain about their outfits. I held Ethan's arm and pointed at the drinks section with my lips. Ethan got it and immediately stood up to get me a drink. When he came back, he kissed my temple. I smiled like a happy kid.

Nag-retouch kami nang matapos kaming kumain. We have to take pictures for memories! Nang all set na kami, we asked Eden to take pictures. Clara had no other choice but to stand next to Edward. There was one picture where the couples kissed each other. Clara and Edward were just looking at each other.

"Grabe, Zelena, nakakahiya naman! Wala akong gifts for everyone," ani Pia habang namimigay ng gifts si Zelena. "Hala, GUCCI?! Magkano 'to, Zelena? Shit, ukay lang afford ko."

"Pia, mukhang nakakalimutan mo na ikaw ang reigning Miss Universe Tourism?" pang-aasar ni Clara. Ayan nanaman sila... Magsisimula nanaman. "Davial, where's your gift for me?"

We all looked at Clara when she asked that. May nangyayari na ba?! May hindi ba kami alam? Oh my gosh!

"It's in my house. You wanna see it now?"

"Ba't hindi mo dinala?" Clara crossed her arms over her chest.

"Because I'd like to give it to you in private."

The men started to tease them. Are they thinking that it's sex?! What if they're right? May nangyayari na nga! I looked at Clara with my eyes squinted. She glanced at me and raised a brow. Napapa-overthink tuloy ako!

Tumabi sa akin si Ethan at umakbay. Tiningala ko siya at nginusuan. He gave me a slow but deep kiss. When our kiss ended, he stared at me with a small smirk. He ran his tongue in between his top and bottom teeth. He held my jaw and caressed my lips with his thumb.

"I can't give you a child, Ethan..."

"It's fine, I'm fine with that. What I need is you as my wife, Aia."

__________________________________

Clara and Edward: When it Rains, it Hurts
Sophia and Markus: Bewildering Flights with you, Captain
Zelena and Xhaiven: Cascade of Healing Hearts (Fangirl and Idol Series #5)