10)Family Day(part 2 of 3)

Andreas POV
It's just me and mama which it's been a long time since it's just been us. When me and Scarlett where younger moms would each take a day we would do something as a family that morning then one of us would go with one of them normally it would be me and mama and Scarlett and mom. Now it's me and mama driving to who knows where. "Where are we going?" I asked "it's as surprise." Mama tells me .

Scarlett's POV
"Mom where are we going?" I asked even tho I was pretty sure I knew where we were going. "You'll see kiddo." She tells me "okay." I replied we are in the car for about 5 to 10 minutes there's only one thing that takes that long to get to it's the station. Please be the station I think to myself I miss the station the people I haven't been in a while and it would be great to go. "Here we are at are first stop." Mom tells me I jump out the car and run inside to tell everybody hey I make it inside and up to the beanery "19!!" I yell and moms team yells back "19!!" I gave everyone a hug "hey short stuff." Vic says "hey auntie Vic how are you?" I asked "good and you?" She says "I'm good me and mom are having a day." I tell her

Andreas POV
"Are we there yet?" I asked "no Andi not yet." Mama tells me "ugh I hate surprises." I say "I can turn around." She says "no no please don't." I say "I'm sorry mama it just I wish you could tell me." I tell her " it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." She says I nod and the the car stops at the beach "wow." I say "it's beautiful." I say "like you bambina." Mama says and I smile. We both get out and walk to the beach and sit in the sand.

Scarlett's POV
"This is the surprise?" I asked "your not happy to see us kid?" Uncle Jack asked "I mean yea I am I just thought there was something more." I say "you never know kiddo." Mom says "true." I say and we sit there and talk until the alarm went off "okay kiddo you ready for the surprise?" Mom asked I nodded my head excitedly "come on." Mom tells me and we run to the barn. "Get in kiddo." Mom says opening the door to the Ladder truck for me "really!" I yell in excitement "yea kiddo." Mom says I smile and get in. Mom go in beside me "mama agreed to this?" I asked "mama agreed to you riding in the trucks we didn't know there would be a call." Mom said "oh okay."I say.

Andreas POV
This is great a day with my mama like old times "this is fun mama." I tell her "I'm glad your having fun bambina." She tells me "what's next?" I asked "once we get done here we can do whatever you want but we have to be at the restaurant at 7." She tells me "okay so we have a like an hour before we have to leave to go get ready." I say and she nods we left the house at like 4 now it's almost 5. "How has school been bambina?" Mama asked me "it's been good." I tell her "really that good." She reply's I nod. "Mama?" I say "yes Andi." She says "do you think zio is with nonna?" I asked looking at the sky. "Yes bambina I do and he and nonna is looking after you and your sister every day." She tells me I smile with a few tears in my eyes. Zio passed when me and Scarlett where 9; me and him where really close mainly because I was always at the hospital. Scarlett was close to him but she was always with Tia and auntie Vic. "Why do you ask?"mama asked me "just been thinking about him lately." I tell her

Scarlett's POV
We get to the call. Me and mom are sat at the truck watching. I was is awe I loved watching the team put out fires I would stay up watching the news to see if everyone was okay. One time mom had to leave at like 2 in the morning for a 5 alarm fire and mama tried her best to put me back to sleep but I refused I wanted to know all of it. I wanted to watch an make sure mom was safe. This fire was only a 2 alarm fire but it's still cool. We are sitting there and I look at mom "I want to do that when I get older." I tell her "what?" She says "I wanna be a firefighter like you and Tia and auntie Vic." I say " okay kiddo." She says and I smile. Tia comes over to us "how you y'all doing?" She asked "great." I tell her 'Andi there's someone else in here.' We all hear auntie Vic say  through the radio.  "Can you get to them?" Tia asked 'no it's to small.' Auntie Vic said "hold on." Tia said "Maya?" She said "yea?" Mom says " what do we do?" She asked "is it a kid or animal?" Mom asked  though the radio 'it's a kid.' Vic said "keep them clam and get there name." Mom tells her. It was about 5 minutes later. 'The kids name is Sarah she's clam but I don't know how long she'll be clam.' Vic says "oh my." I say "what kiddo?" Mom asked "she goes to my school." I tell her "okay Um Vic get Gibson and Miller to help brake a hole in the wall get her out." Mom tells Vic. Not much longer they come out with Sarah and I run over to the aid car where she is "hey you okay?"I asked "Scarlett?" She said  surprised "yea it's me." I say with a smile.

A/N: hello loves hope you enjoy this chapter.
How do we feel about Sarah and Scarlett so far?