19

"So, how did it go?" Donghyuck asked as    Mark shakes his head.

"I was cut off. She said she has volleyball practice at that time and left immediately." Mark said as Donghyuck frowned.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend? Not that we don't want you here." Jaemin asked as Mark sighed heavily.

"That's the thing. Ever since our meeting at the rooftop yesterday, she's gotten a whole lot busier, or that's how it looks. She's always coming up with an excuse every time I have to tell her something important." Mark said, looking stressed as Donghyuck caressed his back.

"Is she doing this on purpose? If she is, I want to hit her." Chenle said making the whole group chuckle at the latter's statement.

"Where is she even right now?" Donghyuck asked curiously.

It's been a while since he last saw the girl. The most recent was a confrontation that happened a week ago.

"I don't even know. She called me early morning. She said to me not to look for her as she's gonna busy for three days." Mark said, making the guys raise their eyebrows.

"That's suspicious." Jeno said.

"That's weird." Renjun added.

"Probably she's avoiding you Mark hyung?"  Jisung suggested making Mark sigh again in defeat.

"I don't know what to do anymore. She doesn't want to communicate with me!" Mark said as he ruffle his hair roughly.

"Be firm."

"What Hyuckie?"

"Be straightforward Markie. The next time you're gonna spend time with her. Pressure on her to listen to you. If she tries to leave, get to the point and you'll get her attention. Stop submitting to her." Donghyuck advised as Mark looked at him for a while and nodded in agreement.

"You're right. I'm too wuss to tell her about my true feelings. I will not let her slide this time. The next meeting will be our last one since I want to be with you Hyuckie." Mark smirked making Donghyuck blush at the older's statement and expression.

Donghyuck and the rest of the group nodded in approval.

"You better! I don't want Donghyuck to suffer longer because of your fake relationship with Koeun." Jaemin warned as Mark gulped.

"Our boyfriend is scary babe." Jeno said as Renjun nodded in agreement. "He truly is scary babe."

"You can do it Mark hyung!" Jisung said while holding Chenle's hand.

"Thanks, guys." Mark said as he was hugged by Donghyuck, surprising the older.

"Good luck Markie." Donghyuck smiled which made Mark's heart flutter.

This is it. It's now or never.