34 (M)

Warning: nsfw

----------

Mark walked towards Donghyuck slowly as the younger breathes harder, blushing.

Donghyuck and Mark began kissing as their tongues battle each other for dominance, with Mark winning.

"Let me undress you, Markie." The younger removed the older's shirt, revealing his abs, caressing it as he went towards the pants.

Donghyuck opened the zipper and removed his pants revealing a navy blue boxer and a boner sticking out. He continued to tease it until Mark begged. "Donghyuck please suck it already."

"Desperate are we?" Donghyuck smirked as he removed the boxers, revealing a 7-inch hard dick. Donghyuck gulped as he saw the older's dick. "S-so huge!"

"I know." Mark smirked. "Suck it, baby. Make me feel good." Mark instructed as he poke his dick into Donghyuck's mouth.

"Gladly," Donghyuck smirked as he opened his mouth to suck it.

The younger began sucking it slowly, swirling his tongue around the tip while the older grabbed the younger's head. Donghyuck began to speed up as Mark continues to moan.

"F-faster! I'm gonna cum baby!" Mark said as he facefucked the younger as he cum and spilled all over the younger's face.

"It tastes salty." Donghyuck said as he tasted the older's cum on his face.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel good baby." Mark said as he took off the younger's shirt which revealed his baby tummy, making the younger cover his face in embarrassment.

"Why are you wearing your face baby?"

"I'm just embarrassed, my body is not good as yours. I don't have abs." Donghyuck frowned as he looked at his stomach. He noticed that while swimming, all of his friends have abs or even toned except him.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Hyuckie. It's cute and unique. It suits you." Mark smiled as he sucked the younger's both nipples, making the latter moan.

After a minute of sucking and licking the younger's chest, the older now focus on the Donghyuck's crotch area as he removed his shorts which reveal a white brief and a boner. "Cute"

The older removed the brief revealing a 6-inch dick standing in its glory. Mark touched the younger's dick as he teased it up and down, making the younger groan.

"Mark suck it please." Donghyuck groaned as the older smirked and began to suck him.

"Ugh......it feels so good!' Donghyuck moaned as the older bobs his head up and down.

"I'm gonna cum, Mark. Faster!" Donghyuck demanded as the older sucked him faster and harder until the younger cums.

"Tastes like a banana." Mark smirked as he tasted the cum, making the younger blush.

The boys lay in comfortable silence until Mark broke it.

"We're not done yet. It's time we head to the main course." Mark declared as he went up to get the lube, making Donghyuck blush.

"Lube it for me, baby." Mark instructed as he took Donghyuck's hand and squirted out some lube. The younger then used the lube to coat the older's hardening dick again.

"Suck my fingers." Mark said as the younger did as he told.

"I'm gonna finger you now baby." Mark said as the younger nodded nervously.

Mark inserted his first finger, making the younger groan, signaling the older to put more. He then inserted his second finger, scissors it which the younger moaned. Then the older inserted his third finger, and it took 3 minutes to loose the younger's tight hole.

"Are you ready for the finale baby?" Mark asked as the younger nodded eagerly.

"Here I go." Mark said as he began to poke the younger's hole, adjusting it until the tip went inside.

"Are you okay baby?" Mark asked as Donghyuck groaned. "I'm okay, I want to take all your dick, Markie."

Mark smiled as he pushed his dick as went now all of it inside Donghyuck.

"Ahhhhhh~" Donghyuck rolled his eyes in pleasure as he felt the older's dick enter him.

"I'm gonna move now baby." Mark said as he began to fuck the younger gently and slowly.

"Fuck me harder Mark!" Donghyuck growled as the older penetrated him harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh! I'm gonna cum, Mark!"

"Me too Donghyuck!"

Both boys cummed at the same time as the older fell on top of the younger.

-----------

The two were now cuddling, kissing each other as they were still recovering from sex 30 minutes ago.

"Do you want to take a bath Hyuckie?" Mark asked as the younger just groaned, clearly very sleepy.

"Okay, you sleep while I take bath." Mark smiled as he cleaned up the mess and took a bath.

After he showered, he saw Donghyuck now sleeping. Mark smiled at the sight as went to the bed and cuddled him.

Just as he was about to sleep, he heard Donghyuck say something.

"I love you, Mark. Let's be together forever." Donghyuck groggily said which made the older smile.

"I love you too Donghyuck." Mark said as he kissed the younger's forehead, closed the lights and hugged each other.

The two have finally sex. They couldn't ask for more as they finally fully accept and love each other.