✦Chapter¹¹✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"This brown and fluffy thing is delicious. It looks dense at first, but then it melts right inside your mouth. This is so magical!" exclaimed with joy, a happy man with bunny ears perked up and showcased his two large white teeth as he smiled widely.

The hat on top of his head almost fell off, but luckily, Lisa grabbed it and settled it back on his head while being careful of his ears.

"Jungkook, don't get too excited." She warned quietly while looking around to see if anyone caught sight of his ears. When she saw no one was paying attention to them, she let out a sigh.

Jungkook nodded and turned his attention on eating his sweet food that he had never tasted before.

After Jennie and Taehyung left, Lisa decided to take Jungkook to her favourite ice-cream parlour. She brought a chocolate one for him and a milk flavoured one for her.

Lisa shakes her head and smiles softly at his silly and overexcited little reaction towards as something as simple as ice cream. It was akin to a child tasting his first candy.

Well, he isn't an ordinary person and probably ate mostly vegetables.

Jungkook takes another lick at the sweet chocolate ice cream and squeaks in delight. Then he looked at Lisa and eyed her white milk ice cream, which she was holding without tasting it.

"Aren't you going eat yours, Noona? It's melting." He said as he went back to enjoy his ice cream.

Lisa looked at her own ice cream and nodded. She parts her mouth and swiped her tongue on the sweet goodness. The cream instantly melted on her tongue.

"Mhm." She marvelled at the taste. Milk flavoured ice creams are her favourites, and she hadn't had them for a long time since she started dieting. She almost forgot what it tasted like.

Jungkook, who had already grovelled up his chocolate ice cream, observed Lisa with big curious doe eyes.

She shrugged and was about to take another bite at her desert.

"Does it taste good as the brown one?" The bunny man asked innocently.

Lisa stopped and looked at him with one raised brow.

Actually, Jungkook became greedy to have a bite at her ice cream, too. But he didn't directly ask for it because he didn't want to appear impolite.

Lisa looked at her ice cream and then back at the hybrid man who was busy drooling over the sweet treat.

She got the idea that he wanted to eat the milk ice cream, too. She sighs and smiles.

Cute

"Do you want to taste it yourself?" She offered as she placed the ice cream in front of him.