✦Chapter¹⁵✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

The pale man whirled around to face the young blonde with a neutral expression on his face as if he wasn't just caught talking to the two small hybrids in front of him.

"Oh you know wanted to tell you about Jimin." Yoongi said cooly with a shrug of his shoulder.

Lisa frowns in confusion hearing the unknown name from the man. "Who's Jimin?" She asked out of curiosity.

"He's my cat hybrid who you know as Chim." He answered her question without hesitation.

Yoongi was calm and collected while revealing his pet's true self but the cat hybrid looked at him with a disbelief expression on his small face. And the bunny was quietly observing everything, waiting for it to unfold in front of him with a uncertain feeling about this.

"Oh, you were talking about chimmy. I thought- wait...WHAT?!" Lisa's mouth hung low after realising what Mr. Min said. She looked at the man in front of him in surprise.

Jungkook's velvety black ears were laying down on either side of his head and his front paws were bend together on his chest as he looked at Lisa.

'Well...I was hoping for that kind of reaction from noona.' he said telepathically through the bond.

He heard the cat hiss beside him hearing his thought.

"Mr. Min...You also know about hybrids?" Lisa asked slowly.

The man gave a curt nod.

"Yes, I knew even before you brought Kook." Yoongi said with a small curve at the corner of his lips.

Lisa was even more surprised. She glanced at Jungkook.

"You didn't even tell me about Mr. Min's cat." She narrowed her eyes at the little fluff ball. Jungkook just stared at her with big glossy black beads.

Then she looked straight at the orange feline sitting on the counter top. She went closer to him and rests both of her on the counter.

"So you are also a hybrid just like Jungkook?" She asked as she leaned forward to inspect him.

Jimim nodded.

"No wonder, you got along with me pretty well when Mr. Min introduced me to you for the first time. Nice to meet you Chim or should i say Jimin." She smiled and giggled as she patts the cat's head.

If Jimin was in his human form you would probably able to see him blush but he was glad his blush can't be seen in his animal form. He purred when Lisa scratched his head.

'Ah i love it when she did this" Jimin thought.

While Jimin was enjoying getting affection from the blonde girl, a certain black bunny was glaring at his older friend with daggers shooting from his doe eyes.