✦Chapter¹⁶✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

The morning sun rays peaked from the small gaps of the thick yellow curtains and graced on the sleeping girl's face. Her eyebrows creased together in irritation at the sudden light. She turned to the other side to avoid the irritation.

She slowly opened her eye lids and stretched out her hands as she yawns. She habitually looked at her right side -expecting to see her bunny sleeping there. But the purple pillow was empty and there was no sign of the furry hybrid.

"Where did he go?"

Lisa frowned and searched her room to see if Jungkook was around here. Her wandering eyes halted at the play pen and she could see something inside it.

"So there he is."

She stood up and went closer to the cage. Just as she predicted, Jungkook was sleeping inisde his play pen. The black bunny was sleeping soundlessly with his ears dropped down in front of his eyes and his body currled up.

She was a bit puzzled seeing him sleeping inside his little home after a long time. Since earlier times whenever she wanted to put him there, the bunny would refuse all of the time.

"Maybe he wanted a little bit of space.'

She concluded that it must be the reason and smiled while watching him in his sleep. He looked adorable with his small face hidden behind his long ears. She didn't wanted to disturb him.

On the other hand, the bunny smelled her scent the moment she decided to stood in front of the play pen. His nose wiggles and his ears slowly stood up, letting his eyes open. His black beads stared at her brown eyes.

Lisa was surprised to see him wake up suddenly.

"Did i wake you up, Jungkook?" She asked.

The bunny shakes his head and approached her. He jumped out of the play pen.

Jungkook didn't waste any time on jumping right on her lap. Lisa was surprised at his sudden movement but she quickly steadied her so as to catch him.

"Woah slow down, bunny." She said as she stood up with him in her hands.

Lisa puts the bunny on her bed. "Kookie, wait here. While I refreshen myself." She said as she walked towards the bathroom and closed the door.

The moment Lisa banished behind the doors, Jungkook changed back to his human form. He roamed around her room while being completely naked as he was looking for something to wear.

He found the clothes he wore yesterday but unfortunately they were in the size of his small animal form as he remembered that he had taken them off while he was still a bunny.

'Uh....what should I do now?'

Jungkook's bunny ears perked up as he heard the noise of the doorknob of the bathroom twisting. Lisa opened the door while still not noticing the naked man as she was busy rubbing her face with the white towel.