yipee

Dave and Jack got into an argument about something. The both of them haven't talked to each other for hours.

Dave was in the garage working on something, and Jack was in the living room watching some TV.

Jack hummed quietly to himself, starting to drift off to sleep.

Eventually, he did fall asleep.

After a few hours, Dave came out of the garage to try and find his husband. "Sportsy?"

He couldn't see Jack sitting on the couch so he started to panic a little until he walked over and saw him laying there.

Dave sighed out of relief. He didn't leave him.

He didn't want to wake Jack up but before he walked away, Jack opened his eyes.

"Mmh?" He yawned a little before stretching. "Hey Dave."

The purple man™'s heart fluttered. Sure they were married, but he always felt like they first got together whenever he was around Jack.

"H-Hey, uh. I wanted to. Apologize."

Jack smiled before kissing the other man. "It's fine, Dave. It doesn't bother me anymore."

Dave returned the smile, gently putting a hand on Jack's face.

The orange man™ sat up and put Dave on his lap.

He gently put his hands up Dave's shirt, rubbing at his chest.

Dave visibly shuddered, letting out a soft moan.

"Are we gonna do some makeup sex like how they do it in movies?" He joked, laughing a little.

"You're an idiot, Dave."

Jack took off Dave's pants. As well as his own.

"No foreplay?" He was quite disappointed that they couldn't fool around first.

"As much as I'd love to Dave, I'm still pretty tired." Jack pulled down his underwear, moving Dave's length next to his own.

"At the very least we could do this." Jack wrapped a hand around the both of them, rubbing slowly.

Dave put a hand over Jack's and followed the speed.

"Nnh." A soft pant came from the shorter man as he closed one of his eyes.

"Mmkay. Let's hurry this up before I fall asleep again."

Jack let go and raised Dave's hips a little, using some saliva from his mouth to open him up.

He didn't need to do much so he pulled his fingers out and lowered his husband onto his erection.

Dave held onto the couch, quickly raising his hips before slamming them back down.

Jack let out a pleased groan, relaxing against the couch.

"Fuck you feel so good. Agh." He tightly closed his eyes, moaning again once Dave picked up a rhythm.

Dave's tongue lolled out of his mouth, he possessively held onto Jack and got closer to him, pulling him into a needy kiss.

He sucked at the other's tongue as he went faster, eventually cumming on his shirt.

Jack lovingly closed his eyes, pounding up into Dave at a similar rhythm, eventually filling him up.

Dave pulled away from the kiss once Jack was done, panting loudly.

"We should have makeup sex more often."

Dave raised his hips off of Jack's dick and sat on his lap again, tiredly hugging him.

"Mmhm. Maybe we should."

He gently kissed Dave on the cheek before falling asleep again.