Vegas episode

During their trip in Vegas, the two geometric squares got theirselves pretty fucked up, and turned on. They barely managed to get back to their hotel room.

"Cmooon Daave~ You're taking too long."

"Shhhh. Gimme a sec."

Dave looked at a tablet the hotel had for stuff. Once he saw the prices, his dick would've shrunk into his own balls if he wasn't hard.

After glancing over at Jack, he snatches the lover's set, not intending on buying it.

"Ooh, stealing are we?"

Dave chuckled at jack's quip, kissing him before opening the kit, setting it aside before pulling Jack's pants down along with his underwear.

Grabbing a vibrating ring, he snaked a hand up jack's leg, putting it over the shorter man's length.

Pressing a button, it turned on. Though the both of them were quiet, the light buzzing from the ring echoed through each other's ears.

The both of them had a tinted blush on their faces.

Jack blinked quietly as he thought.

"Dave. Do you think you can fit me and the ring?"

Dave seemed interested, so he tried to convince Jack that he could.

After lubing each other up, Dave turned off the ring, positioning himself in a comfortable way before taking his pants off*

Jack positioned himself on top of Dave, holding up his legs with his arms. He tested a playful bite on the other's leg before getting to work.

The lube helped Jack fit inside quicker, and easier. After sighing halfway, Jack roughly fit the rest in with the vibrating ring.

"TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT SHIT HEAD!!" Dave was extremely happy, opening his arms.

"now cmere and give Davey a good time~"

Jack kissed him before putting Dave's legs over his shoulders, finding a good rhythm to match with the vibrations.

"Oh God... I can't tell if it's the liquor, but I feel a... O-Oh my~"

Dave cut himself off, noticing Jack looking down at him with a lustful expression.

"D-Dont look at me like that, you're gonna make me get harder than I already am.."

"...So? N-Not like that's an issue, right? if you were any harder you'd be able to cut diamond."

"Don't patronize me."

The rest of the night continued with the vibrating ring. After they were done, they stole some drinks from the bar, ignoring the tablet that charges for the drinks.

The both of them sobered up and Dave began to smoke. Once he finished, he put the cigarette butt in an ashtray. He looked over at Jack who seemed like he was thinking about something.

"What's wrong?"

"Everyone says what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. But. I don't want this feeling to end. I don't wanna leave everything behind."

Dave stayed quiet before motioning jack into a hug.

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm okay with."

"Thanks, Dave."

Jack tightened his hold around Dave, sighing contently before closing his eyes, tiredly getting some sleep.

Dave kissed his forehead before turning the lights off, and turning the tv on, making sure it wasn't too loud.