A Night with the Parker's

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I hope it's okay with you, I just wanna get your blessing first. Can I ask Peter to homecoming, please?" Her eyes slightly widen, she softly gasps, and smiles the biggest smile I have yet to ever to see. "Of course you have my blessing. You know, he talks about you. A LOT. And he tells me how much he likes you. I'm so happy Peter found someone that truly makes him happy. He's a new person, and in a good way."
"He makes me happy too. I just--" I sigh and sit back my seat. "I just am going through a break up right now, and wait till the time is right. I'm hoping I'll be ready by homecoming."
"I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. I'm sure he understands. He's a VERY understanding and patient person. When the time is right, I want you to film the homecoming proposal for me? Okay?"
"Oh I definitely plan on it. I want something good to look back on." May starts laughing, which causes me to laugh as well. We're both laughing hard when Peter comes back to his seat and asks, "What'd I miss?" I then laugh even harder and he gives me a confused look.

Once I catch my breath and settle down I look at Peter and say, "Just talking about you is all."
"Oh goodness, should I be scared?"
"No, but this'll give you two something to talk about. Because it is my turn to use the bathroom." I say to both Parker's. I get out of my seat and head to the restroom. Once I'm done relieving myself I walk to the sink and wash my hands.

After drying off my hands I take a glance of my reflection in the mirror, but to my surprise, I see the Witch behind. The Scarlet Witch. "What do you want, Witch?!" I spit out.
"Now, that's no way to talk to your mother." She says in an accent. Almost like Russian? German? Sokovian even? "You are NOT my mother. I don't care how many times you tell me in my dreams. You're not her. If you were her, you would've came and gotten me from that orphanage a LONG time ago." I feel the anger growing inside of me, I see my eyes starting to glow.

"You can read my mind, I don't care. But what you'll see in here." The Witch taps on her temble. "Will only be the truth." I tilt my head a little and squint my eyes, looking further in her mind. Reading her. Reading her thoughts. Seeing them display out in front of me. She was telling the truth.

My face falls and my eyes widen. "Where? Where are you right now?" I ask her in a very soft tone. "I wanna see if this is true, or if it's just my magic toying with me." I inhale shakily and feel my eyes start to sting from hot tears.

"The Avengers compound in upstate New York. Come here and ask for Wanda. I'll inform Tony Stark. We will soon be reunited, I promise you that. I love you, my beautiful son." She says as she slower disappears from the mirror, and I see my reflection. I look a mess. I turn on the faucet to cold and splash cold water on my face.

After wiping the tears off my face and making sure I don't look like a complete mess, I walk out of the restroom and head back to the table where I see and hear both May and Peter cackling up a storm. I shake my head and chuckle.

"I obviously missed something good, huh?" I say sitting down. "Oh ya know? Just talking about you!" Peter says, still laughing. "All good things, I hope?" I say, in hopes of it coming back with a positive outcome. "Yes, Lover Boy! All good things!" Peter says, still laughing. He leans on me for support and hugs his stomach and continues to laugh.

As I'm looking down at him, seeing him like this. His laughing goofy self, I think of the possibilities of us having a future together; going to homecoming together, then prom, moving into our own place, getting married, adopting kids. Growing old together and dying. 'Wow! I'm thinking of mine a Peter's future together and we're not even an official couple yet.' I say in my thoughts.

I smile warmly at the thought as Peter sits back, finally pulling himself together. He looks at me a smiles. "And here's your check. Did we enjoy the larb?" The waitress says, interrupting mine and Peter's moment. "Yes, yes we did." I said, answering her question.