Birthday Smash

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's 20 days before Christmas. The official count down has started, and it's my birthday! I'm now 16 years old, still a year younger than all my friends, but hey! A year older, nonetheless!
*PING*
I hear my phone go off and I go to check that my friend texted me.

PETER 😍🤤:

BABY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I GOT A NEW HOODIE FOR YOU TO STEAL!

Me:

You know I love pink. But I think you should keep it this time. ☺️😉

PETER 😍🤤:

And why is that? 🤔

Me:

Because you look so fucking hot in pink. Also, why the duck lips 🦆💋

PETER 😍🤤:

Being goofy, duh.

Recently Peter and I have been talking about what plans I have set aside for my birthday and, I kinda wanna have sex with him. We've been dating all semester and I did promise him Christmas. But uh, I kinda wanna do something special for my birthday. So, I'm gonna keep him on his toes.

Me:

Do me a favor before you come over?

PETER 😍🤤:

Of course. Anything.

Me:

Go ahead and wipe that pretty face really well?

PETER 😍🤤:

Why? Do I have something on it?

Me:

No. I just want a clean place to sit down on 😏🤭

PETER 😍🤤:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

And that's when I left him on read. Peter keeps blowing up my phone with silly questions like, "What do you mean?", and "I'm confused!", "TELL ME!" I end up laughing at every messages he's sending me. "Um, bubba? Did I miss out on one of Peter's lame need jokes?" MJ asks me, hearing my laughter and walking into my bedroom. I shake my head and continue wheezing like a tea kettle going off, then I hand her my phone to read the messages. She read the messages and says, "Oh my god, Y/N! You better not suffocate him!" I stop laughing give her the most shocked and offended face I can. "Fuck you!" I say as we both start to laugh again. Then my phones starts ringing and vibrating in MJ's hand, and she screams and throws the phone at me. I don't even bother looking at the caller ID, I just answer it.

Me: Hello?
Peter: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
Me: What do you mean what do I mean?
Peter: You know what I'm talking about.
Me: Oh Petey-pie. You're so innocent. I'm talking about sex.
Peter: Oh. Wait! We're having sex tonight?!
Me: Ummm. Yes? I wanted my birthday to be extra special with my special person.
Peter: Awwwe, babe! Okay! I'll bring the condoms.
Me: Don't bother. I already got condoms and lube.
Peter: Damn okay. Then I'll bring myself?
Me: I sure hope so. I'm getting tired of playing with myself.