Thanksgiving

PETER PARKER's P.O.V.

I wake up hearing my phone ringing, "Who's calling me so early!" I whine as I reach over to my bedside table reading the caller ID: Lover Boy 😍🤤💙. I hit the green button and accept the call.
"Good morning, Lover Boy. It's early."
"Morning, Pete--okay and? Anyways. What are you wearing for Thanksgiving dinner? And are we still having it with the Avengers?"
"Um I'm just wearing what I usually wear. And I think so, I gotta talk to Mr. Stark."
"Casual. You're not wearing a damn sweater. Wear that flannel that I really like. And uhh, nice pair of jeans. You know what, just open up." Then he hangs up and I hear a knock on the door. "Hey Y/N! How are you, beautiful?" I hear May say once she answers the door. "Really good actually. Are you coming to dinner tonight?" I sigh and get out of bed and make my way to the living area.

"Oh looks like sleeping beauty is awake." May says as I walk out of the hallway. "You didn't think to put on a shirt on your way out?"
"Oops sorry." I say as I walk up to my boyfriend, "Hey! We're going shopping. Get dressed. Now" He says before he kisses. "Why?"
"Because I wanna wear matching outfits. Duh!"
"You guys would look so cute!!"
"May!"
"Oi! You be nice to your auntie. Now, as much as I like seeing you like this." He gestures to my shirtless body. "It is unfortunately fround upon in public places. Get dressed! Please?" He asks with those big puppy dog eyes I can never say no to. "You're lucky you're cute." I say kissing him. "I'll be out in a few. Okay?"
"Yay! I love it when I get my way!"
"Lemme get my way once in a while!" I say as I head back into my bedroom.

"What about a nice button down? With uhh, khakis? Nah. What about.."
"How about we go with.." I say, grabbing Y/N's hands and heading towards the suits. "Something like this?"
"You wanna wear suits?" I smile and nod my head. Then I give him the big puppy dog eyes. "God I can't say no to those big brown eyes of yours. Fine! Suits it is."
"Yay!"
"What color?" I look around at the different varieties of colors they have. I grab myself a maroon suit, and him a blue one. "Blue for you? It is your favorite color!"
"Okay. Let's buy these then get ready for dinner alright? I'm starving. I don't eat on Thanksgiving till dinner. Make it my rule so I can eat whatever I want."
"Do you wanna eat something else other than food?" I ask in a soft, seductive, and playful tone. "Like wha--oh my god. Now here!" He whispers to me, but I can tell by his blushing he wants to. "Let's go to the dressing room. No one's here!" I grab his hand make our way towards the dressing room, but we won't be trying on clothes. "You really wanna do this? In public?" He asks me in a hushed voice. "Yeah." I lean in to kiss him, and the kiss immediately starts to get heated. We're touching each other everywhere and just, turning each other on. "Gosh your such an adrenaline junkie."
"Shhh. Just, get down on your knees, Lover Boy!" He nods and then lowers himself onto his knees. I moan quietly as soon as I feel his lips wrap around me.

"Hey boys. What took ya so long?" May asks once Y/N and I walk in with our bags. "Oh, we were talking to my mom and sister a bit. Sorry." May walks up to us and asks to see our bags. Nosey much? "Y/N honey, you got uh something on your face." She says pointing to the corner if Y/N's mouth. "Uh just dried toothpaste. Was it there that entire time, Pete?" He asks me, "Uh yup. Sorry."
"These look great, get dressed, were leaving soon. Did you know that Peter has an internship with Tony Stark?"
"Yeah I did. That's all he ever talks about. Other than me of course!" She giggles, then Y/N and I head to my room. "Oh my god that was so close!" I say as soon as I close my bedroom door. "Learn to swallow it all next time!" He seeth at my boyfriend. "Reow!" He sasses me, I slap his butt and he smirks at me. "Do it again, it's turning me on." Then he winks at me and takes out his suit and starts putting it on. "Fucking tease." I mumble under my breath, putting my suit on. "Heard that."
"Curse the fucking telepathy."
"It's a gift and a curse, babe. What can I say? Alright! How do I look?"
"Like a whole snack." He giggles and takes his phone, and takes a mirror picture of himself. "MJ thinks I look like fucking smurf. Ass face." He looks up from his phone and blushes.