European Field Trip

Y/N's P.O.V.

Peter and I are both in line to pick up our passports, the line was super long, but thankfully it was moving fast. Peter went first and I heard him say the most tongue twisting phrase I have bee heard, "Uh, Peter Parker here to pick up a passport." I get into the next cubical and ask for my passport.
Peter and I got our passports and head back to school to head to the airport. Once we're at school, I say hi to Ned and give him a hug. "You guy's excited for the trip?" He asks.
"Oh, hell yeah. An overseas science field trip? Let's do it." I say. I feel Peter grab my hand and interlace his fingers with mine. "Hey, guys! Here are your tickets. You three will be sitting next to one another." One of our teachers says, handing us our tickets. "Thank you." Peter says, grabbing the tickets. "Let's just hope we're not sitting anywhere near Brad. I can't stand him." I say in a hushed voice. "Speak of the devil." Peter says, pointing at Brad, who is walking towards us. "Hey guys. How exciting is this? Hey, Y/N!" He asks, then greets me with a flirty 'hi.'
I hold up mine and Peter's hands and say, "Still got a boyfriend. One of that I'm committed to at that matter." I say in a bitchy tone. "I was just saying 'hi.'" Brad says defensively. "Yup. Don't like the way you said it though." I say, walking away with Peter in hand, wrapping my arm around Ned and bringing him with me. "You really don't like him, huh?" Ned says.
"Nope. He's flirting with me. In front of Peter, Edward. I'm fucking pissed right now." I say, heading out of the school and towards the shuttle bus.

I find a seat in the very back of the bus and plop down. I groan in frustration and pull out my phone. "You okay, babe?" Peter asks. I shake my head and drop my phone in my lap. "Aren't you mad about this? He clearly wants me. That ain't happening. I'm committed to you and you only, Peter."
"I am mad. I wanna punch him in the face every time." Peter says, grabbing my hands. "Then do it. Or I will." I say. Peter looks at me meaningfully and sighs. "We can get through this together, baby. I gotchu. No one is coming between us." Peter says. I smile at him and grab his face and pull him in for a long and passionate kiss. "So you were right when you said you had a boyfriend." Brad says, scaring Peter and I. I look at Brad and then stand up and sock him across his face. Brad falls to the ground unconscious and everyone on the bus looks shocked. I shake my hand and then rub my knuckles. "Jesus fuck that hurt!" I say. "Y/N MAXIMOFF! Did you just punch Brad?!" One of the teachers ask.
"Sure did. He's flirting with me in front of my boyfriend." I say, making the teachers exchange a look with each other. "Alright. Is he okay, Betty?"
"Just unconscious." Betty says. "Alright, let's move out."
I take a seat next to Peter and hear him and Ned snickering. "I have the best boyfriend ever." Peter says, wrapping an arm over my shoulder. I readjust in my seat so I'm laying down on the bench, I rest my head on Peter's right leg and grip his flannel with my right hand start to doze off to sleep as he starts to play with my hair.

PETER PARKER's P.O.V.

As soon as I start running my fingers through Y/N's hair, he immediately falls asleep. I smile down at him and I place my left hand on his butt and my right arm around him and pull him up a little bit so he doesn't fall. Then I go back to running my fingers through his hair. A few seconds later I hear a camera shutter, I look next to me and see ned taking pictures of me and Y/N. "What are you doing?!" I ask through gritted teeth. "Capturing the moment. You guys are too cute!" He says, tapping a few keys on his phone. "And sent." I feel my phone vibrate and hear Y/N's phone ping. "Did you just send those pictures to us?" I annoyingly as Ned. "Mhm. Sure did!" He says with a wide grin. "Love you, buddy."
"Love you too, man."

A short bud ride later, we arrive at the airport. I gently shake Y/N awake and tell him we're at the airport. "Mkay. We should uh, probably download a VPN app so the government doesn't track us." Y/N says in his grouchy, tired, morning voice. "Okay. Whatever you say, cutie." I say, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tightly. "Bitch! I need air! Stop squeezing me with your fucking super strength!" Y/N says to telepathically. "Did you just call me 'bitch?'"
"Yeah. I was being suffocated!" He says, being the drama king he is. "Oh how I love you so!"
"I love you, too. My adorable nerd." He says, pecking my lips multiple times. "Alright everybody! Let's head out and get checked in. It's a very long plane ride, so let's hop to it." Our science teachers say. "Cheery mother fuckers." Y/N says under his breath, making Ned and I bust out laughing.

After we're all checked in and have our luggage and carry-on's put away, I take my seat next to Y/N. Y/N took the window seat, I took the center seat, and Ned took the aisle seat because 'he has a small bladder.' His words, not mine. The flight attendants say what they're supposed to say, and once we lift off, I pull out a dual headphone adapter. "Wanna watch a movie with me, babe?" I ask my boyfriend. "Sure. Whatcha thinking?" He asks. "Wait, lemme guess."
"Star Wars." We both say. "I knew you'd wanna watch Star Wars." He says. I giggle softly and get ready to play the movie.
"We got a long flight, Lover Boy. Might as well get comfy." I say. I ask Ned to pull out a blanket or two from my carry on, and a couple of neck pillows. Ned grabs the pillows and blankets, I give one blanket and one blanket to Ned, and the other pillow to Y/N. "You use it, I'm just gonna lay on you. You're comfier than a pillow." Y/N says, grabbing my left arm and wrapping it around himself. Then, he grabs the blanket and unfolds it to put it over both of us, and starts the movie and readjusts in his seat to where his feet are on the side of the plane and he's leaning against me. He holds my left hand with his left hand and interlaces our fingers together, and pushes play on the screen. "I dunno how this is comfortable for you, babe." I say with a soft chuckle. "It is because you are." I widen my eyes and make a weird face; I have no idea what that means. "Okay?" I say questionably. "You're comfortable, okay? That's what I mean, Petey-Pie." I feel my cheeks heat up hearing this, if only he knew how much he meant to me. "You mean so much to me, too. I love you." Shit, forgot he could read minds. "I love you, too." I lean down and press a soft kiss to his lips. I hear the movie starting, but I'm too fascinated at how cute and adorable my boyfriend looks. He's so damn perfect, in every way. Y/N stretched a bit in my arms and looks into my eyes, he smiles and and closes his eyes then puckers his lips. I grab the side of his face and kiss his lips. It feels slightly awkward due to his lips being upside down. But it is never awkward kissing the boy you fell head over heals for.

Several hours later, we finally land in Italy. Our first stop. We get our luggage checked by security, but I'm held up for some reason. One of the security guards stops me and inspects my case. She opens it and my eyes widen to see my Spider-Man suit with a note that says: "You forgot this. <3 May"
I chuckle awkwardly and smile at the guard. She pulls out a banana and says, "This, no." I sigh in relief and she sips up my case and hands it to me. I run towards the rest of the group and join hands with Y/N. He gives me an expecting look and I nod. "She's your aunt." He says, following the rest of the group out of the airport. "I know. But she just cares about me and wants me to keep myself and you and everyone else safe." I say, sighing in defeat. "This is a vacation for us. I am not doing none of that. Let's just, enjoy this and be kids. Like we're supposed to be." Y/N says, then he lowers his voices to whisper. "Besides, the Avengers can do that shit. I'm not worried about it."
"You such a way with words. But you're right, babe. Let's enjoy this vacation and be kids." I say, walking along side the road. "You know what kids like us do?" He asks in a flirtatious tone. "What?"
"Have sex. We should definitely have sex when we get into our hotel room." He says with a devilish smirk. "Yes, please." I say with a high pitched voice. Y/N squeezes my hand softly and booty bumps me. I booty bump back and we start skipping towards our boat for the hotel.