Danger in Rome?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up with a light knock on the door and hearing one of our teachers telling us to get ready for the day. I mumble a response back to him and stretch in the bed. I turn around in Peter's arms to face him, seeing him looking at me the way he is, brings a fluttering feeling in my stomach. He has a loving and slight lust filled look in his brown eyes, his goofy smile showing his pearly white teeth, and his soft pink lips, waiting to be pressed against mine. I lean into him and press my lips softly to his, feeling the softness of his plump lips against mine always sends fireworks throughout my body. "Good morning, Lover Boy." He says in a loving tone. "Mmm. Good morning, Petey-pie." I say back in the same tone. "We should shower before we head out." Peter says. "Yeah. Communal showers! Yay!" I say sarcastically, making Peter chuckle. "Yeah I'm not fond of the idea either, but we gotta bathe somehow." He says with a shrug. I get out of bed and limp my way over to grab an outfit for the each of us for the day. "C'mon. Let's go, babe." I say, putting on yesterdays clothes to head to the showers.

(Peter's outfit for the day

(Peter's outfit for the day.)

(Y/N's outfit for the day

I really like this outfit on Sebastian, so I thought I would incorporate it into this story somehow.)

Peter and I cleaned and dressed for the day, and we're walking down the streets of Rome until we get into a boat to head towards the city center. I take a seat next to Ned while Peter takes a seat behind us. Ned and I are talking all nerd and geeky shit like during the entire boat ride. I look over my shoulder as I have a feeling someone is watching me, I meet Peter's eyes and he blushes. I wink at him and go back to having my conversation with Ned. "You see, in the Phantom Menace, Obi Wan Kanobi and Anakin Skywalker—" Ned starts, but I cut him off. "Yeah I know that. But what I don't understand is why Luke Skywalker looks like Yoda's sugar baby in the early installments of the movies." I say, making Ned burst out laughing. "What?! It's a serious question." I say in a defensive tone. "He kinda does look like Yoda's sugar baby, though." I hear Brad say. "See?" I say. "Did you just, agree with what Brad just said?" Betty asks. I make a face that reads, 'Oh shit!' And I try to take it back. "Fuck off. All of you. I'm sitting with Peter now." I slowly and steadily stand up and move over to where Peter is sitting, on the edge of the boat, and take a seat next to him. He wraps an arm around my waist and holds a tight grip, and I do the same for him. "I can't believe I just did that." I say, referring to when I agreed with Brad. "I can't either. Nerd." Peter says. "You're the nerd, nerd." I say. "We're both nerds. We go to a school for smart people. But, I am happy and ecstatic to say that you are my nerd." Peter says, grabbing me chin and pressing his lips to mine. "Cheesy!" I say, then I lower my voice to soft and quiet whisper, "You're a cheesy lover, Bug Boy." Peter leans into my ear and whispers, "So are you, Witch Boy." I giggle a little bit, then feel the boat come to a stop as we reach the docks.