The mall

"It's over Vegas I can't do this anymore."

"No please Pete don't say that."

"Vegas stop it..."

"Please just once more baby."

"Ughh... Ah Vegas... Uuuhh."

"You can do this Pete, oh my god you're so tight. Fuck Pete I can't hold it anymore."

"Uuuhh Vegas!! Shit I'm gonna cum, Aaaahh"

As they came together Vegas fell on Pete out of exhaustion.

"Shit Pete you were so good"

He gave Pete a kiss on his shoulder and rolled of him. Pete was blushing like he always does after being praised.

After taking Pete to the bathroom to clean him and changing the sheets, Vegas picked him up, Pete immediately put his legs around Vegas' waist as they land on the bed, Pete on top of his boyfriend.

"I love you so much Vegas"

Vegas looked at him unmoving and after a few seconds of not moving and not speaking Pete grew anxious en tried to turn away from him. Vegas grabbed his arm and took his chin giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"You've never said it first, I love you so much Pete"

Pete rests his head on Vegas' chest and they fall asleep with smiles on both of their faces.

...

Vegas POV

I woke up to a loud bang and instinctively I threw my body on Pete and grabbed the gun from the side table.

"Holy shit Vegas calm down." Porsche was standing with his hands in the air smiling stupidly.

"Goddamnit Porsche what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom. Who let you in?"
"Nop did."
He says grinning.
"I'm going to kill that guy." I say.

"Vegas you can let me go now I can't breath." Pete said.

"Oh sorry baby." And I kissed his forehead while rolling off him.

"Vegas put down the gun please he's just taking me shopping." He grabbed my hand and put the gun down, I didn't even realise it was still pointed at Porsche. Porsche was still standing on the other side of the bed with his stupid smile.

"Okay Pete let's go." He came to the side of the bed and grabbed Pete's arm to pull him out of bed but I still held him.

"Oii come on Vegas let him go he'll be back by tonight." And I loosened my grip on Pete.

Porsche grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. "Hey why the fuck are you going into the bathroom with him get out you moron." I yelled as I stood up and threw Porsche out if the bathroom telling him to wait downstairs.

I went into the bathroom with Pete and as he was doing his face routine I hugged him from behind kissing his shoulder. Pete looked at me saying "Vegas no we are not doing this now i have to leave." I looked at him smirking "I'm not doing anything." I said.
Pete shook his head in disbelief, grabbed my hands from his waist and turned around, he looked at me with a seductive look on his face and started kissing me as he walked me backwards. Suddenly he stopped kissing me closing the bathroom door and locked himself in there. "Ooii Pete stop it, let me in, PETE!!" I heard him laugh on the other side of the door.