100k!!!

Thank you so so much!

You're probably tired of me adding bullshit chapters to this story but honestly I don't care.
I just wanted all of you guys to know how grateful I am for all of your votes, comments and of course the fact you read my story.

This was my first ever story and I read it after publishing it and noticed just how many grammatical errors I had missed when I first released it but I'm so happy you still liked my story.

When I saw I got over 100k readers I literally jumped in the air and I was visiting my parents at the time and they were shocked because I don't really get that excited about a lot of things so I told them I made this story and they asked what it was about and I was like ... uhhhh mafia?
They wanted to read it but I said no because that's embarrassing as fuck.
Sorry for this weird oversharing part lol.

I just wanted all of you to know how grateful I am for every single one of you. When I first started this story I wasn't really doing well mentally but all of your sweet comments and votes made my day and I never knew I could get so happy when people I didn't even know told me how much they liked my work.

Either way I love you all so much and thank you!!!!
❤️❤️❤️