Macau

Vegas POV

Walking into the meeting room I was pissed to say the least after seeing my boyfriend hold that cunt's hand.
It was the other way around but that doesn't matter.

I didn't talk to him in the meeting, didn't look at Pete, tho I desperately wanted to. When we arrived home I walked upstairs and wasn't in the mood to talk.

...

After an hour or so I got even more pissed when he didn't come to the bedroom to see what was wrong, I almost stomped downstairs to yell at him but was greeted with Macau and Pete hugging.

My anger left me immediately upon hearing them talk. Macau was crying, I had seen him cry on maybe two separate occasions.
I sat down on the top of the stairs and listened to their conversation.

I felt a tear leave my eyes and roll down my cheek. I was angry, I was sad. I did this, my father did this.
Pete was just what we needed to heal and heal each other. I was beyond thankful for his presence, he was like an angel.

He talked to him and they sat down on the couch together, Pete calmed him down and they went to the kitchen to make dinner.

It warmed my heart seeing Macau and my Pete smiling, laughing and cooking together.

I eventually walked downstairs and there wasn't a glimpse of anger in me, there was just Pete.

We had a movie night after that and went to bed. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt complete.

Pete POV

I got up earlier then normal and went to the kitchen to make me and Macau some breakfast.
We ate and left to go to a trusted doctor of the Theerapanyakul family. Macau didn't know him and neither did I.

I knew dr. Top told me Macau had a few signs of depression when Vegas was in the hospital and I tried to keep an eye on him. I realised I didn't do a good job at that and maybe I'm the one to blame for all of this. But I was happy he took up my offer to go to the doctor with me.

....

The doctor called Macau in and he stood up.
"Phi will you go with me?"
He asked me, he's 18 and should be able to do this on him own but this was hard for him, I understood that.
I stood up and patted him on the back. "Of course I'll come with you."

The doctor asked Macau some questions and Macau answered most of them without much difficulty.
When they were done talking I turned to Macau.
"Can you wait outside for a minute I'll be right out." I say looking at him and giving him a soft smile.

When he left I turned to the doctor.
"We have a family doctor that told us Macau had symptoms of depression, he has a lot of trauma from his childhood and his father died 6 months ago. I was thinking maybe we could consider therapy for him."
Maybe Vegas should get some therapy too, psycho.

"After talking to him I also think he has depression but we can give him medication for it, you can discuss this at home but it is important to keep an eye on him, he may seem like a strong kid but he has a lot of trouble building relationships with people and opening up to them."

"I think I'll discuss this with my boyfriend but is therapy a good option for him?"
Vegas needs to know about this but I'm sure he'll agree because I know he loves his brother very much.

"I can send you the details of a trusted therapist I know who deals with trauma, depression and panic attacks." He said.
"So they are panic attacks then?"
"Yes, they are, if he gets one he has to focus on his breathing, he said he can't breath. Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth can help calm him down and realise he isn't in any direct danger."
This is good advice. I'll remember this for when he needs me to help him.

"This therapist specialises in CBT." He continued.
"CBT?" I ask.
"Cognitive behavioural therapy."

He went on explaining how it may help Macau and we left I feeling like we this could really help Macau.

Macau and I went for ice cream after and a movie.
On our way home I thought about what the doctor had told me.
"Macau, I think we should try therapy, the doctor recommended me someone and if you want I can discuss this with Vegas."
"Phi? Thank you for coming with me."
"Of course I'd come with you Macau, we're a family now, you can ask for help any time you need it." I said and gave him a gently pat on the back.

We got some food on our way back home and I let Macau pick something he liked.
When we came back I asked Macau to set the table and I'd go find his brother.

I walked into the bedroom but Vegas wasn't there so I went into the office.
He was on his phone but quickly hung up once I entered. Weird.

"How did it go?" He asked as I was walking to him.
I sat on his lap and hugged him. "The doctor agrees with me and thinks therapy can help him, he told me he could prescribe antidepressants because he does think Macau has depression and panic attacks." I said resting my head on his chest.
"I think we should do it Vegas, I want to give him a better life, he doesn't deserve all of this."
I said looking up at him.

"Pete, I love you more than anything, thank you for bringing us together and trying to help my little brother. I think therapy would be good for him, I don't know if he'll agree tho."

"Well we can't force him but I talked to him about it in the car and I think he's open to the idea. The doctor told me he knew a therapist that he think could help him."

"That's good honey."
He said and kissed my cheek while playing with my hair.

"Let's go downstairs we brought food."
I tried to stand up but he holds my waist.
"Can't I get an I love you back."
I smile at him and kiss one of his cheeks.
"I love you."
And kiss the other cheek.
"I love you so much."
Then kiss his forehead.
"More than anything."
He smiles at me and kisses me gently.

We ate together and Macau went back to his room. He looked better than he did yesterday. Thank god.

"Hey Vegas, what do you think about therapy?"
I say as we're sitting on the couch.
"I think it'll be good for him."
He says.
"No I don't mean for Macau."
I say a little nervous.
"You want me to go to therapy?!"
He almost yells and lets me go and tries to stand up.
"I don't mean it like that, sit down. I mean you also have a lot of trauma and it can be good to try and work on it."
Still standing he says. "I'm not going to therapy Pete I'm not crazy."
"I never said or implied that you are crazy Vegas. Macau isn't crazy either right?"

"If you don't want it that's okay I'm just asking I'm not forcing you to go Vegas calm down."
I take his hand and pull him down to sit with me on the couch again as I lay my head on his chest.
"No Pete, I'm not going to therapy."
He says still angry.
"Okay I'm sorry I brought it up don't be mad Vegas please."

He doesn't speak and I take my head of his chest, I put one of my legs on the other side of his hip and sit on his lap, he avoids my eyes and turns his head sideways.
"I'm sorry Vegas." I say in a seductive voice and kiss his neck.
Then again, and again, and again on the other side.
A small moan slips passed his lips and he puts one hand on my ass.
"That's cheating."
He says in a low voice with his head still thrown back cupping my ass.
I smirk and suck his neck as my hands roam under his shirt and over his chest.

"Pete."
"Hm?"
"Stop it. Or I'll punish you."
He says.
And I kiss him hard, sucking his tongue I softly call his name.
I hear him groan and he stands up. I move my hands around his neck so I don't fall and put my legs behind his back locking them in place.

Author's note.

Heyyy.
I would like to get your opinions on my story so I'll know if I should continue this FF.
I would also like some recommendations as to what you want in the story and maybe I can include it.
(If it continues that is).
Thank you for reading byeee😘