I need to tell you something

Pete POV

I've been feeling guilty for weeks. I can't hide this from Vegas. I need to tell him what happened. I told him he couldn't hide things from me but I'm doing the exact same thing.

I walk into the mansion and Macau comes running to me.
"PHI PETE PHI PETE!"
He yells at me.
"What's wrong?!" I ask him in concern. What if Dean took Venice?
What if he's taken Vegas?

"I did it! I actually did it." He yells and hugs me.
"Wait what are you talking about are you okay?" I ask him concerned and curious.
"I told him I liked him phi!" He screams as he pulls away from me.

"You did?! Macau I'm so proud of you." I say and hug him again.
"How did it go? Tell me everything." I say and walk us to the couch.

"Well we were in the cinema and we were watching a horror movie so he was scared. He almost jumped into my lap when we saw the ghost and then he put his head on my chest and I put my arm around him."
He says excitedly. I can't stop smiling at this happy young adult as he tells me about 'the best day of his life' as he calls it.

"And then we kissed." He says, he been ranting about this for five minutes but I don't want to stop him either.
"Macau I'm really happy for you. I'm so proud of you, you really did it."
I say and he gives me a big smile.

"So is he your boyfriend now?" I ask him.
"I haven't asked him yet." He says and I look at him a little confused.
"What? Why not?" I ask him.

Vegas locked me up in a room and didn't let me out when he knew he liked me, ah yes the good old days.

"Well I don't know if it was just a kiss or if he wants to be my boyfriend." He says.
"Macau, you just told me he said he liked you too,  just ask him. I know he'll say yes."
I say and he nods.

After a bit of talking a notification pops up on his phone and he snatches it from the table.
"Sorry phi, I have to go." He says and almost runs upstairs to his room.
"Tell Chay I said hello." I say smiling at him as he walk runs away.

I turn to Nop and smiling and shaking my head.
"Phi!" I hear Macau yell from the top of the stairs.
"Yes?"
"Thank you for helping me." He yells and is gone again.

I walk to vegas' office and open the door. He doesn't look up from the screen but I walk to his desk.
"How was your day?" I ask him and he looks up at me.
"Sit down." He says and taps on his legs.
I sit facing the computer but he turns me around to face him and hugs me tightly.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him while stroking his head as he inhales my scent.
"I just need to recharge. Long day." He says and I kiss his shoulder.

"Are you done here? I need you in the bedroom."
I say and he pulls away from the hug giving me a sly smile.
"You don't have to ask me twice." He says and lifts me up walking to the bedroom.

"No it's not like that." I say as he closes the door and throws me onto the bed.
"We need to talk." I say and he looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Why do we need to go to the bedroom to talk?" He asks me.
"I need you to trust me." I say as I get up from the bed and sitting him down on it.
"Of course I trust you." He says.

"Okay good. I say.
"Close your eyes."
"Pete?"
"Close them." I say and he does.

I go into the nightstand and take out the handcuffs. I quickly cuff one of his wrists to the bed like he does so often to me.

"Pete what are you doing?" He asks me while opening his eyes.
"Isn't this your position?" He asks me a little smile playing on his lips.

"Vegas I need to tell you something and you can't get mad." I say.
"What." He says in a demanding tone. It wasn't really a question.
"Are you cheating on me? Are you breaking up with me?" He asks and yanks at the cuff that's tied to his wrist.