The day after🔞

Pete POV

I woke up around 10 in the morning and realised Vegas and I had slept for more than half a day.

Last night was the most intense night we had ever had.

Vegas hugged me and kissed my lips gently.
"Are you okay?" He asked me putting his hand on my cheek.
"I'm exhausted." I say and he smiles at me.
"But you're okay?" He asked me again.
"Never beter." I smile at him.

I fell asleep on the couch yesterday because I was so exhausted and Vegas carried me to bed after he changed the sheets.
But he fell asleep on the couch too so he must have woken up before me and changed the sheets then.

There was blood everywhere. The stitches on my legs and waist had let loose but I didn't feel a thing last night. I feel them hurting a bit now.

"Nop get a doctor in here." He said into the phone.
"No I'm fine Vegas." I said after he put down his phone.
"No you're not. I'm sorry. This was too much. Your mounds were bleeding last night and they must be hurting now. The doctor is coming."

"Vegas I'm really fine. I promise." I say and he looks at me in disbelief.

He took away the covers and I looked at my body.  It was covered in dried blood and the bed was covered in it as well.

The wounds were not bleeding anymore so that's good. After about 10 minutes someone came knocking on the door and Vegas let them in.

De doctor told me I would have to come to the hospital for new stitches and told me I had a fever. I had to take medicine but I felt fine.
"I feel okay doctor I don't think I have a fever."

"No you're not. We're going to the hospital wether you want to or not." Vegas said standing next to me as the doctor was examining my body a little more.

I roll my eyes at him and the doctor gave me some medicine for the fever.

Nop came in with food and Vegas forced me to eat it before shoving the pill down my throat.
"Vegas stop it I'm not a child."
"So stop acting like one and do as you're told." He says and picks me up from the bed taking me to the car.

"I can walk Vegas stop it." I say and hit his chest to let me go but he doesn't.
He puts me in the car and sits next to me.

We get to the hospital and he doesn't let me walk anywhere.

After we're done my stitches were in place again and Vegas put me in a wheelchair.
"VEGAS." I yell annoyed at him.
"Stop treating me like a broken puppy I CAN WALK." I say.

He doesn't answer me and keeps pushing me to the car.

When we get home he carries me upstairs and tucks me into bed. My whole body is aching and my ass hurts. A lot. But I can't tell him that or he won't let me out of bed for more than a week again.

I lay down and Vegas starts walking away.
"Where are you going?" I ask him and he turns back to me.
"I'm going to make you some food." He says.
I put my hand in front of me for him to take it and he does.

I pull him down on the bed and hug him tightly.
"I'm not hungry." I say and don't let him go.
"Pete you need to eat."
"I already ate. Please just stay here with me. I want to watch a movie with you." He sighs but doesn't protest any further.

He gets under the covers with me taking his laptop from the nightstand and turning it on.
"What do you want to see?" He asks me.
"Coco." I say and smirk at him.
"Pete." He says in a warning tone.
"What?" I ask him as I start the movie.
"We're not going to-" he starts.
"Shhhh. It's starting." I say interrupting him and placing a finger on his mouth.