The aftermath

Pete POV

I woke up with Vegas by my side as I remembered what happend yesterday.
He didn't do anything to me, even when I was begging him.

I looked at his sleeping face, I couldn't believe it. Vegas had changed so much sinds we met. I know it must have been hard not to do it.

I was scared last night, I couldn't do anything to get that man away from me but I knew Vegas would come for me, I vaguely remember Porsche beating up Dean and Vegas running into the bathroom afterwards.

Vegas made me feel so safe with him and I'm glad we didn't have sex. I wasn't in my right mind last night and he knew that.

I put my hand on his face and started to trace his features with my fingers. He looked so beautiful and peaceful like that.

I pressed my lips to his forehead, then to his cheek and then I put my lips on his.
He stirred and put his hand on the back of my neck kissing me back.

I pulled away and looked at him as he opened his eyes. "Vegas?"
He looked at me.
"I love you, thank you for taking care of me last night."
He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay baby?"
He asked me in a concerned tone.
"I'm okay." I said reassuring him.
"Are you sure baby? I'm sorry about last night."
He said while looking into my eyes.
"I'm sure. You don't have anything to be sorry about."

"I love you Pete, I'm never going to let anything happen to you."
He said and kissed my lips.

It was sweet and gentle. I sat on top of him and straddled his waist while still kissing him.
My tongue explored his mouth and his did the same.

I could feel him getting hard and slid my hand down to touch his cock, he gasped as I took hold of it and started stroking it up and down.

"Vegas, you did so great last night."
"Pete."
He said breathlessly.
"Agh Pete it feels so good."
He moaned as my thumb brushed against his tip while still stroking him.

He put his hand on my cock but I stopped him grabbing his wrist and laying it next to his head as I kissed his neck.

I took my own core in my hand and started stroking that too. Our cocks were being stimulated at the same time.

I could feel his cock on mine while my hand was slowly going up and down on both of our cocks and he moaned my name.

"Pete, uhh it feels so good."
He said.
"Are you close?"
I asked him and he nodded. I started kissing and biting his chest and neck again as he tangled his fingers in my hair and never stopped moaning.

...

Vegas POV

I called Nop to bring us some new clothes and pick us up at the hotel when we were done.

The sex was different this time, it was gentle and loving. Pete and I never did it like that but it was really nice.

I took his hand and we walked to the car.

When we arrived home I see Macau sitting on the couch. He looked up when we walked in.

"Phi Vegas, phi Pete where have you been? I was looking for you at the party but Porsche said you had some business to attend to and send me home."
He asked.
"Like Porsche said, we had business."
I said and walked off to my office.
Pete didn't follow me and sat on the couch next to Macau.

I called Nop into my office.
He knocked on the door.
"Come in."

"Have you found him?" I asked Nop and he shook his head.
"We have been searching khun Vegas but it looks like he disappeared."
He says looking down at the ground.
"Get out."
I said and Nop walked out after bowing his head to me.